Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

The founders got an awful lot of things right, to miss a few especially not knowing what we know now seems acceptable to me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yes, they were light years ahead of anyone else on Earth at the time.
    Too bad there aren’t any good political thinkers in DC these days.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Yes, they were light years ahead of anyone else on Earth at the time.
    Too bad there aren’t any good political thinkers in DC these days.
    You got that right. They are still ahead of their time today I’d say in many cases.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The founders got an awful lot of things right, to miss a few especially not knowing what we know now seems acceptable to me.
    Yep, gotta start somewhere.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

I have never stated the Founders did a bad job, they did very, very well and they were up against a lot, doing the best they could at the time. However, they did have those two failings. What's really going to end America now is the organization and determination of the Left combined with the apathy of the Right.

I like the way this discussion is going. Makes me feel right at home.

Re: the OP question.....
    Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post

Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.

People that are not in control of their emotions are easily controlled by their emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post

Welcome to the forum. Glad you feel at home.

Visit here:

At least, for the relief of politicians in control up there, the Covid has taken eyes off Chicago’s slaughterhouse streets that had 104 people shot over Father’s Day weekend (14 fatally).
    Not that anyone has ever been paying attention, or will.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Usually in democrats.