Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: So does covid affect oneís brain/thought process?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wet & Wild Pacific NW
    Posts
    29,556

    Default

    The founders got an awful lot of things right, to miss a few especially not knowing what we know now seems acceptable to me.
    http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

    RIP Muggsy & TMan

    "If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    Yes, they were light years ahead of anyone else on Earth at the time.
    Too bad there arenít any good political thinkers in DC these days.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Yes, they were light years ahead of anyone else on Earth at the time.
    Too bad there arenít any good political thinkers in DC these days.
    You got that right. They are still ahead of their time today Iíd say in many cases.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

    Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The founders got an awful lot of things right, to miss a few especially not knowing what we know now seems acceptable to me.
    Yep, gotta start somewhere.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

    Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    750

    Default

    I have never stated the Founders did a bad job, they did very, very well and they were up against a lot, doing the best they could at the time. However, they did have those two failings. What's really going to end America now is the organization and determination of the Left combined with the apathy of the Right.

  6. #66

    Default

    I like the way this discussion is going. Makes me feel right at home.

    Re: the OP question.....
    Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I like the way this discussion is going. Makes me feel right at home.

    Re: the OP question.....
    Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.

    People that are not in control of their emotions are easily controlled by their emotions.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I like the way this discussion is going. Makes me feel right at home.

    Re: the OP question.....
    Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you feel at home.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

    Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    At least, for the relief of politicians in control up there, the Covid has taken eyes off Chicagoís slaughterhouse streets that had 104 people shot over Fatherís Day weekend (14 fatally).
    Not that anyone has ever been paying attention, or will.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Usually in democrats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters