Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I believe that there are a few foriegn countries right now rubbing their hands together. I hope I'm wrong but I feel some missle launches in the coming year. A test.............................................. ..............................
    Could be. I’m fearing even worse that there will be no need for missies because we’ve been undermined from within.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Could be. I’m fearing even worse that there will be no need for missies because we’ve been undermined from within.
    The election of Obama illustrated that sorry situation so well, and Biden & his radical democrat handlers will continue the downgrading of the USA.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I'm still not conceding.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm still not conceding.
    I’m with you. Even if he is sworn in I’m not conceding either.

You hold down the Pacific NW and I’ll hold down the SE Gulf area. I got a few friends that will join us too.
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 11-14-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Nickname was blocked... guess I need to be nice.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Republicans would be smart if they courted the brown & Asian voters. Democrats are losing ground with those demographics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Looks like the foreign policy will be to kiss everyone's a?? Again.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Looks like the foreign policy will be to kiss everyone's a?? Again.
    Every thing America has accomplished in the past 4 years will be washed away. China is litterally Giddy with joy, so is Iran and Russia at the news of Biden as President, salivating at mouth like Wolfs on a bleeding lamb. Biden going back in time at the Junkyard to pick up the Old Clunkers for his staff. Junk from the OBAMA era. BLM and ANTIFA have learned that they can use Violence to get what they want with little recourse and no accountability. Billions will be spent on their Social Programs while the Military and Police get their legs chopped off. Their new Motto. DESTROY AMERICA-
    In the mean time Obama Joe is asking that Perry Como sing at the inauguration.

We are about to the see the Fall of the Great American Empire.

欢迎共产主义
    Huānyíng gòngchǎn zhǔyì

https://nypost.com/2020/11/24/joe-bi...lures-goodwin/

The liberal Dem's kept our current Potus weaving and ducking for 4 years.........................now, Uncle JB is going to get it from all sides from his own. BLM, Antifa, the "squad", Pelosi. I don't even think Pelosi will be able to hold off this crowd, if she even wants to. He's already going back to his comfort zone, with the same nudnicks that fk'd up this country in the first place. Can you see him drawing a "red line" in his slippers??????? Lil Fat Boy in N. Korea already has a missle with his name on the tip, just for giggles, and because he can. Iran is already searching for used skids to use when hauling some more of our cash away. Putin is at home thinking he could probably have his mother kick some arse. The Middle East could be open season again. History is being ignored once again. We'll see...............if you keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome, well, you know...................................sometimes I think we should give them their way. Let's go without LE for a week, if it takes that long. The sheep herders can protect themselves. The sheep will be crying for protection within hours. Let them get a good taste of their progressive ideals. Let it go for a while, so they get a good taste. Something that they won't ever forget. Then, maybe then, this country can start to get turned around again.....

No bawanna, don't type it, duct tape your fingers together....................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    No bawanna, don't type it, duct tape your fingers together....................

Come on.... say it.

To Berettabones comments, I wonder if sleepy joe will even have the cognitive capacity to even realize they are coming after him. Probably not....

Visit here: