CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

Default So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

From my point of view it affects some individuals brain function before the lungs.

Yep. It causes lunacy in some.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

How does the Virus effect the Brain? It is devastating to the entire body.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...ody-brain-toes

But also, consider the effects of the power of Fear. Used in Politics, Religions, gun control, Concealed carry and on and on.

Recently I watched the movie "The Big Short". And it was mentioned in the movie how many deaths are contributed to just 1% of unemployment. By coincidence I just read this article about the same.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/explai...d-coronavirus/

Pitt’s Rickert chastises his colleagues for acting so happy and says: “Every 1 percent unemployment goes up, 40,000 people die. Did you know that?”
    Is that 40,000 figure just Hollywood nonsense?
    Well, it’s not. Or at least it is close. And that, in a nutshell, is what President Trump has to deal with.

And for God Sake, turn off the news.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    From my point of view it affects some individuals brain function before the lungs.
    From my point of view it affects some individuals brain function before it's ever contracted.

Absolutely, limited time watching the news. The news just spreads unwarranted fear. Here in Michigan the governator has gone off the deep end with the continued state shutdown. She along with other “leaders” are spreading hysteria with the endless talk of death. Essentially for a month any death is considered a death with corona. Two 1000 bed corona treatment centers were built and less than 24 people were admitted to one of them. The second center never had a patient. The governator didn’t want any non essential person to leave the safety of their house. What a crock of $&)(. She shut down most businesses but not mass transit. One could ride a crowded buss all day without mandatory face cover. Doesn’t make sense. You can shop at a home improvement store but can’t buy paint, landscape supplies, flooring, etc. etc. Stay home but don’t paint the house, you may get sick.

The term HERO has been over used for some time now. Grocery store clerks are now HEROES. So my 16 years working for a major grocery chain may qualify me for hazard pay? That was more than 40 years ago, compounded interest? My neighbor is a fireman and his wife a nurse. He told me he and his wife are not HEROES, just doing their job. He also said imagine me telling the boss I want hazard pay to rescue someone from a fire or my wife just taking temps. and giving out aspirin.

I’m done for now, it’s affecting my brain.

Forgot to mention, the governator asked for out of state health care workers to help in Michigan. She failed to mention two small hospitals shut down and laid off the employees. She also forbid any non essential medical tests and surgery. That has just been lifted and the medical centers are crying for business. Hospitals are laying off more employees.
    I know two people that haven’t left their house in a month. Just crazy.
    Now I’m done.

Quote Originally Posted by Funflyer View Post
    From my point of view it affects some individuals brain function before it's ever contracted.
    The Corona Virus is child's play compared to the CNN virus. Which does cause Severe Brain Damage. In fact it turns the brain into mush.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    The Corona Virus is child's play compared to the CNN virus. Which does cause Severe Brain Damage. In fact it turns the brain into mush.
    Obviously true, however, I've noticed the same symptoms at MSNBC, CBS, and ABC.

Some people lose their sense of smell, which is a brain function.

When Orson Wells broadcast War of the Worlds on the radio, hardly anyone actually thought it was real. It was the fake media reports saying a lot of people panicked and went nuts that caused a bit of hysteria.

I think it’s the same with this event.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

There was fake news back then? I assumed it started in 2016.