Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I like the way this discussion is going. Makes me feel right at home.

Re: the OP question.....
    Covid isn't effecting brains. Most people's brains are already poisoned by fake news and propaganda. Our inability to know what is real, along with the hard-wired belief that we can know, keeps the more volatile part of society stirred up. The people in control of all forms of media are capitalizing on that and throwing fuel on the fire. Our current president is trying to break that system, and what we are witnessing is the manifestation of the pushback from the shadows.
    Maybe not, but the wearing of masks does affect our brains, IMO. Masks, primarily forced on us by liberal politicians, causes us to breathe in more of the CO2 that we should naturally be exhaling. This, in turn, reduces our ability to absorb oxygen, and of course that decreases our brain function.

The libs want people to be as scared, miserable and stupid as possible until after the election, so look for masks to be required in areas controlled by Dims until November 4th.

I was asked at a local business yesterday if I had a mask, I told them no I was a republican. They said no more and I went about my business.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gale155 View Post
    Maybe not, but the wearing of masks does affect our brains, IMO. Masks, primarily forced on us by liberal politicians, causes us to breathe in more of the CO2 that we should naturally be exhaling. This, in turn, reduces our ability to absorb oxygen, and of course that decreases our brain function.

The libs want people to be as scared, miserable and stupid as possible until after the election, so look for masks to be required in areas controlled by Dims until November 4th.
    I agree, after wearing a mask which out state now requires I feel like mi sinuses are congested as everything. So I just stay home or outside places. Nicer anyway.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I was asked at a local business yesterday if I had a mask, I told them no I was a republican. They said no more and I went about my business.
    Now that’s funny right there.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Well, apparently the commie virus does affect the democrat memories....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I think dems avoid and/or are programmed against having memories. As being inconvenient truths...

I’m in the lockdown state of Michigan. The China virus has effected the governator’s mind. Early on she stated the virus doesn’t discriminate racially. A week or two back she says it effects minorities more so than non-minorities, meaning white people. So it is racial and unfair. She set up a task force to fight the disparity. YES it’s effected her thought process.

It does seem to affect some gun grabbing politicians when they allow riots in their cities, but Sam responds....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

FBI homicide rates have been steadily dropping since the 1950s.
    Before, during and after the Brady Bill.
    We are safer now than over the last 70 years.
    Gun control doesn't work.
    We need criminal control.
    Comrade Biden is the enemy...

I believe that there are a few foriegn countries right now rubbing their hands together. I hope I'm wrong but I feel some missle launches in the coming year. A test.............................................. ..............................