Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

Fake news is probably the 2nd oldest profession.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Since the 2010-11 influenza season the USA has averaged 28,500 deaths each year from the “flu” That is for the entire 6-7 month seasons each year.

So far this year in ten weeks the USA has recorded 80,500 deaths due to Covid-19. No telling what it’ll do for an entire “season”.

And I might add that 95% of those deaths are people over the age of 45.

If anyone thinks that virtually all the doctors, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, & caregivers are conspiring to over count Covid/Corona virus deaths to make this pandemic “fake” news, then Alex Jones has a website that can be your source of news.
    I also have some beachfront property in far West Texas for sale.
    Last edited by Armybrat; 05-11-2020 at 10:00 AM.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Since the 2010-11 influenza season the USA has averaged 28,500 deaths each year from the “flu” That is for the entire 6-7 month seasons each year.

So far this year in ten weeks the USA has recorded 80,500 deaths due to Covid-19. No telling what it’ll do for an entire “season”.

And I might add that 95% of those deaths are people over the age of 45.

If anyone thinks that virtually all the doctors, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, & caregivers are conspiring to over count Covid/Corona virus deaths to make this pandemic “fake” news, then Alex Jones has a website that can be your source of news.
    I also have some beachfront property in far West Texas for sale.
    I heard the line "but the regular flu has killed 30K this year so this isn't a big deal" early on, when I was trying to encourage friends and neighbors to take it seriously but the news seems to have done it for me. I stopped hearing that line when the death number hit 30K in a couple of weeks.

I have several problems with the Left but they are always problematic. My big issue is the protesters' inability to act responsibly. Their argument is "we can reopen" but they are unable to wear masks, social distance, or basically act like they are responsible enough to handle reopening the economy in the current reality. They do themselves (and the country) no favors by playing into the Leftists media's hands of "virus deniers."

Also, I am bothered that the President, VP, and apparently White House staff, including Secret Service, can't seem to be serious about this either. Virus has penetrated them well and yet, our Leaders can't be bothered to take the same precautions they recommend for everyone else. Did they get that from CNN's Chris Cuomo (who broke his quarantine to get into arguments with men on bicycles)? That won't play well for Trump in the debates.

Let's not get into the scene of armed shutdown protesters.....SMH. Optics matter!

I've pretty much given up hope since Pelosi got reelected. Don't know how Trump puts up with all the insanity or why he even bothers.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The left will always elect elitists like Pelosi, probably because they take comfort in being treated like livestock.
    -Rudyard Kipling

President Trump advisor Dr. Brix? stated during a corona briefing that any death with corona is considered a death by corona. If one is admitted to a hospital, even less than 24 hours, the feds pay $19k. If placed on a ventilator $39k. No wonder governators want thousands of vents.

Yeah, just like any death with the flu was death by flu. Many of those were with underlying conditions too.

But like I said there is no conspiracy to falsify the death count. If anything, it is being way undercounted.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Where does the 80,500 figure come from? The CDC says 47,000. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

CDC? Lol

Johns Hopkins is a more reliable source than the CDC or the W.H.O.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    President Trump advisor Dr. Brix? stated during a corona briefing that any death with corona is considered a death by corona. If one is admitted to a hospital, even less than 24 hours, the feds pay $19k. If placed on a ventilator $39k. No wonder governators want thousands of vents.
    Not bad price when you consider a aspirin runs about $75.00.