Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Fake news is probably the 2nd oldest profession.
    Are you sure it is not the first? They obviously have a lot of similarities. Called the same thing by many.

I am fortunate to live in Atlanta, CDC headquarters and go to church with 3 trusted well known friends who work for the CDC...The first person is a director level MD who couldn't stand regular practice so he became a career CDC researcher and if you ask him about what really goes on there he will always say, you REALLY don't want to know and he will leave it at that....The second is also a MD who has worked his whole life with CDC as a scientist looking for a cure for HIV, M as I will call him is a total left wing liberal but I still get along with him and he's a good Christian man and super smart, a little weird but a trusted friend...The third is an Emory professor and Epidemiologist and is one of the smartest and most down to earth person I have ever known and who is the most normal but is incredibly intelligent and most well connected person I could have a beer and conversation with about anything at all especially this crap....
    Now I being a somewhat normal regular mortal, average news watching person thinking the Covid-19 virus was something China unleashed on the world to get back at President Trump to take over the worlds economy like an Alex Jones pod cast but I may have been way off base and to a person absolutely everyone I talked to who was in the Covid-19 loop and knew what they were talking about said that this was absolutely NOT a manufactured virus by China at all but it happened something like this...Wuhan China has an infectious disease lab where they experiment on various animals (bats) which are known to transmit disease to humans and perhaps an underpaid disgruntled, hungry employee took an animal home that had been infected with something (who knows what) and sold it at the wet animal market for a little extra change and the virus took off and started making people really sick then killing people almost over night....The people in charge of the lab knew what had started and tried to warn the world what was coming but the Chinese government shut it down most likely with "lead poisoning" and so folks here we are....Covid-19 is NOT the normal flu....The Chinese lab was expermenting how virus can transmit between animals and humans and it got out of the lab, accidently, on purpose who knows but most likely by someone taking an infected animal and selling it at the market where most everything gross is for sale....this is the most likely event that started this mess and China will never take responsibility for it....The main reason Italy had such an serious outbreak is because China owns most of the Italian economy and had many Chinese people going there to escape the outbreak.....This is the most likely story and NO this isn't the normal flu and most likely will not be going away anytime soon....It will not go away this summer and will be back after a brief slowdown because people are taking it so lightly and want so badly to go back to everyday life.....DO not let your guard down and think, OK all is normal, let's go party!!! it ain't....I don't think China did this on purpose but in the end they are ultimately responsible and should be held accountable because they KNEW what was about to happen and how bad it was going to be and said absolutely NOTHING...
    Last edited by getsome; 05-12-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I am fortunate to live in Atlanta, CDC headquarters and go to church with 3 trusted well known friends who work for the CDC..The first person is on the board of directors and is a MD who couldn't stand regular practice and if you ask him about what really goes on there he will always say, you REALLY don't want to know and he will leave it at that....The second is also a PH.d who has worked his whole life with CDC as a scientist looking for a cure for HIV, M as I will call him is a total left wing liberal but I still get along with him and he's a good Christian man and super smart, a little weird but a trusted friend...The third is an Emory professor and Epidemiologist and is one of the smartest and most down to earth person I have ever known and I trust explicitly and seems to be the most normal but incredibly intelligent and well connected person I could have a beer and conversation with about anything at all especially this crap....
    ...Now I being a regular mortal ,somewhat average news watching person thinking the Covid-19 virus was something China unleashed on the ,world to get back at President Trump to take over the worlds economy like an Alex Jones pod cast was way off base and to a person absolutely everyone I talked to who was in the Intel loop and knew what they were talking about said that this was absolutely NOT a manufactured virus by China at all but it happened something like this...Wuhan China has an infectious disease lab where they experiment on various animals (bats) which are known to transmit disease to humans and perhaps an underpaid disgruntled, hungry employee took an animal that had been infected with something (who knows what) and sold it to the wet animal market for a little extra change and the virus took off and started making people really sick then killing people almost over night....The people in charge of the lab knew what had started and tried to warn the world what was coming but the Chinese government shut it down "lead poisoning" and then here we are....Covid-19 is NOT the normal flu....The Chinese lab was expermenting how virus can transmit between animals and humans and it got out of the lab, accidently but most likely by someone taking an infected animal and selling it to the wet market where most everything gross is for sale....this is the most likely event that started this mess and China will never take responsibility for it....The main reason Italy had such an serious outbreak is because China owns most of the Italian economy and had many people going there to escape the Chinese outbreak.....This is the most likely story and NO this isn't the normal flu and most likely will not be going away anytime soon....It will not go away this summer and will be back after a brief slowdown because people are taking it so lightly and want so badly to go back to everyday life.....DO not take your guard down and think, OK all is normal, let's go party!!! it ain't....I don't think China did this on purpose but in the end they are ultimately responsible and should be through the world court be held accountable because they KNEW what was about to happen

Well said. And they damn well should be held accountable by every country and every person on this planet. And I would be Terrorist Cells are salivating at the mouth at the thought of causing more destruction to the US in a weakened State. And of course not, that the Virus is going away.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Are you sure it is not the first? They obviously have a lot of similarities. Called the same thing by many.
    Hmm, interesting question. Who declared prostitution the oldest profession - was it The News?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

...absolutely everyone I talked to who was in the Intel loop
    Red flag number one.
    ...this was absolutely NOT a manufactured virus by China...
    Then they go on to basically say it was a manufactured virus by China. Or rather, fail to prove it wasn't "manufactured" by China, as in a bio-engineered virus.
    ...an underpaid disgruntled, hungry employee took an animal that had been infected with something (who knows what) and sold it to the wet animal market for a little extra change...
    Why didn't he just eat the bat if he was hungry? He had a bat, and was going to sell it wholesale for the price of half a bat? What sense does that make? While possibly having a kernel of plausibility, the whole story doesn't make a lot of sense, which is pretty typical of stories cooked up by people in the Intel loop.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

All very good points John, I don't trust what the government or main stream media say about anything because they all have their own agenda and when this virus started I was really thinking this was done on purpose by China to punish America and President Trump for standing up to the Chicoms but then if you think about it why would they want to kill off their best customer? Really in the end it doesn't matter how or why it started but that it did and we have to deal with it....My post was to try and make folks understand how serious this virus is and that it's not over yet.....In many years of the Vietnam war we lost 58,200+ Americans...Since early March this year we have lost 82,000+ and probably many more people to this virus... I have lost two friends to Covid so far and I don't want to lose any more personally or on this forum.....Ya'll be smart and stay safe, life is short enough as it is.....I'll shut up about it now.....

The virus coming from the lab notion was brought to light very early on and was at first dismissed by the “main stream”. So it seems that it is engineered or mutated in the lab and got out into the public. So why was it engineered it the first place? We will never know. Most if not all involved in that lab are dead or disappeared. Some form of bio-warfare has been around for a century. Remember when Jack Bauer saved us from the Chicoms, multiple times in fact. And yes, we have to deal with it our own way, the method each of us thinks is best. It’s now reported most new cases are from people that have sheltered in their homes. The death rate numbers can be manipulated to fit the narrative, up or down as needed. Car accident death and the autopsy shows corona, it’s added to the corona death count. I don’t recall that being the case for other illnesses.

Done for now, need to walk the doggie.

I don’t think I’ve shared this here. Right after thanksgiving last year my wife called her sister in a SE Asian country that is neighbor to China that has a LOT of Chinese business people in and out of country because of all the investment they have made there (sisters boss is Chinese.) That was either late November or the first day or 2 of December. Her sister was going on and on about the word on the street about a “Chinese Flu” that was going to be going around this year and that it was really bad. That was before trump ever called it the “Chinese virus.” Now that leaves one to wonder, had it already started spreading in China but the word wasn’t out yet (I think this it it), or was it a planned release (one would hope not.) We’ll probably never know. One other interesting tidbit. I heard somewhere that there were now 21 million fewer cell phone users in China. Where’d they all go and we’re the deaths in China a lot worse than reported?

Just more to wonder about..... Only believe half of what we see and even less of what we’re are told by official sources.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

....The main reason Italy had such an serious outbreak is because China owns most of the Italian economy and had many Chinese people going there to escape the outbreak.....
    Not necessarily just to escape the outbreak, but probably also unknowingly introduced it in their normal course of travel - there's a large number of legal and illegal Chinese immigrants traveling back-and-forth between China and Italy due to the significant Chinese population in Italy that has taken over much of the Italian fashion designer manufacturing as low cost labor and, if the reports are to be believed, cost-cutting, rule-flouting small manufacturing shops to sustain profit margins to a struggling industry. Apparently, many Chinese nationals live and work there in squalid conditions and of course brought their cultural habits to their new locale. Conditions for the introduction and incubation of the Wuhan Flu that led to Italy as a hot spot.
    https://ww.fashionnetwork.com/news/m...rs,377237.html
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ags-in-tuscany

I sure hope there is covid testing for the arrested looters. Those testing +++ can blame it on the virus. At least they are fashionable wearing Nike, Gucci and Rolex while carrying the iphone11.