Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So does covid affect one’s brain/thought process?

That's my plan.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I like it, it makes me sick that you can buy any flag on earth, Taliban, Iranian, North Korean, BLM, Rainbow, don't matter but you put up a Confederate flag and you are automatically a racist SOB....Good luck even finding one to buy, Amazon and EBay banned them....Only one driver in NASCAR complained, Bubba Wallace who is also the only African American driver of the number 43 BLM sponsored car and who's fire suit has "I Can't Breathe" across the front had a problem so now everyone must be PC and behave themselves (Who the hell behaves themselves at a NASCAR race, that's why people pay big money to go).....Anyway NASCAR destroyed their own sport several years ago proving once again why Communism always fails...They made rules that all the cars had to be built to the exact same specifications and that no team would be allowed any new ideas or incentive to create technical innovations to be better than the other teams so nobody has any advantage and all must conform to the master plan and be absolutely equal across the board....Well try watching a 3 hour race where all the cars are the same and the drivers have no advantage at all over the others and you end up with a bunch of cars going round and round in a long line with nothing happening which equals a giant bore hole nobody wants to watch.....NASCAR a one time exciting, fun to watch, big money sport commited suicide and nobody noticed or even gives a crap......

Great planning by those upstart Marxists.lol
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I have never thought NASCAR was fun to watch.....but the Left certainly owns most of entertainment, sports, news media, big corporations....

I have watched some of the old 1960's and early '70's races, those are fun to watch.

The big problem with the rebel flag is it was hijacked by the KKK and domestic Nazi's. Although the South had a legal right to succeed, they did not have a moral right, and the practice of slavery is one area the Founders absolutely failed although they could not have done very well in revolution without the southern colonies.

The problem is not the Confederate flag the problem is the KKK and Neo-Nazi’s. It’s just a flag. That’s like saying the problem with guns is all the crimes, so let’s take all the guns. And I have one of those sorry groups headquarters not 5 miles from my house. And they’re cowards. They every now and then ride through the neighborhoods at night throwing out their literature like the paper boy because they hide during the day. You should have heard my imported wife giving them a lesson on freedom one day when they were brave enough to show their face at a local arts and crafts festival.

The founding fathers didn’t fail. As bad as slavery was (and it was bad) it was going on in the Caribbean at the time too by the British. The founding fathers accomplished the aimed for objective of freedom from King George who treated the colonists like slaves and took any property he wanted. And slavery is sadly still occurring today in this world (Muslim countries for example.)

And as far as moral right, what is that particularly these days? We have no moral measuring stick. It’s been thrown out. We kill the unborn, we kill the elderly, we commit sex changes on pre-teens because they have been taught by the school system that there are more than 2 genders and they can change it, the parents are weak minded and weak willed and go along because they are fools too, we in this country marry same sex couples like it’s marrage (before I’m called a homophobe I think people should be free to live like they want and make legal arrangements if they want, but don’t call it marrage), we call good evil and evil good, but again there’s is no measuring stick so good and evil is all relative and opinion. Nature would tell us these things but we’re too foolish to see it. Why in England people are allowed to marry their pets. Stand by folks, we may be headed there too.

A former murderer after a life change wrote some of these were the issue: hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

Of course there is no measuring stick any longer so its all a matter of opinion now... we have sewn our seeds now we reap a harvest.

Back on track, COVID-19 had nothing to do with these thoughts.

oh well, need to order some more ammo. TGIF.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    If anybody has a Confederate Flag, any and all sizes, I'm starting a collection. I should have got some long ago.

I'm serious.
    Confederates lost.
    No sympathies there (I was born in Georgia).
    Fly your Texas flag.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Confederates lost.
    No sympathies there (I was born in Georgia).
    Fly your Texas flag.
    The real loser here is America because this is really an attack on the Constitution. As the Left is allowed to destroy history, literally tear it down, the final goal is the Founders and their work, which is the Constitution. Once that can be labelled as "racist" so can the Bill of Rights. Those calls have been going out for at least 25 years because I remember hearing those back in the 1990's.....the Left just had more influence than I thought, at least for the moment. They've consolidated enough power and most of America won't lift a finger out of fear of being called a name, which anyone that resists in any way, no matter how small, will be called anyway. Just wait until "racism" is a felony and that's coming.

This isn't some fad, this is a tried-and-true process the Left has used in every country where communism was the result.

The Founders did fail, in at least two areas. First they allowed slavery to continue when they could have ended it with the founding of the nation. Second they did not incorporate term limits for offices and they could have.

As I stated before, the southern colonies would not revolt against the King without keeping slavery and it's clear why. Slavery was a very expensive practice: in today's money a slave would cost millions and just like today, the wealthy call the political shots.

Still, it was one of two terrible failures for the Founders.

Confederate statues belong in museums where their history can be displayed, not out in public parks where they offend the descendants of the slaves that were terribly oppressed.
    In fact Robert E. Lee was opposed to statues & monuments of Confederates being built after the Civil War. I respect him and his opinion.

Most of those statues & monuments were erected starting in the late 1890s up until WW2, when the KKK was at its peak. Who wants to identify with those terrorists? Not me.

That’s why we don’t see any monuments to Adolph Hitler. Nor do we seen any statues of Benedict Arnold for that matter.

On the other hand, dumping statues of Columbus is stupid, as he did not fight against the United States.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    The Founders did fail, in at least two areas. First they allowed slavery to continue when they could have ended it with the founding of the nation. Second they did not incorporate term limits for offices and they could have.

As I stated before, the southern colonies would not revolt against the King without keeping slavery and it's clear why. Slavery was a very expensive practice: in today's money a slave would cost millions and just like today, the wealthy call the political shots.

Still, it was one of two terrible failures for the Founders.
    Agreed.
    -Rudyard Kipling