Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone bought one of the "25 Years" anniversary K9's?

I like the Cerakote finish but wouldn't want the slide porting and the engraving is tacky in my opinion. For about $150 I'm tempted to get mine Cerakoted though.

I have one of the S&W 1911 PC's with the slide cuts.......and those suck. Those are openings for dirt to get into if dropped and hang up on the locking system of the ALS holster (Safariland).

So I am with you, I am not into the slide cuts of the 25th Anniversary edition.

Cerakoting for $150.00? I will definitely look into that in the coming weeks as there is a guy locally that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    I have one of the S&W 1911 PC's with the slide cuts.......and those suck. Those are openings for dirt to get into if dropped and hang up on the locking system of the ALS holster (Safariland).

So I am with you, I am not into the slide cuts of the 25th Anniversary edition.

Cerakoting for $150.00? I will definitely look into that in the coming weeks as there is a guy locally that does it.
    Yeah, I'm really thinking I'll do it. I even ordered some color samples direct from Cerakote. They're free but you have to pay for shipping.