Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 11 of 238 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Clean and simple. Looks great!

That is very nice indeed…..Like those grips, and the .327 Federal Mag is a great caliber….As Doc Holliday would say, that’s a huckleberry……

The other view...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Nice lil revolver you’ve got there. Those grips really make it!

Unless you live under a rock, you’ve probably heard Springfield Armory is going to make Hi Powers. The descriptions, pictures, and MSRP have me kinda sportin’ a woodie. I guess I’m not done buying guns after all.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Unless you live under a rock, you’ve probably heard Springfield Armory is going to make Hi Powers. The descriptions, pictures, and MSRP have me kinda sportin’ a woodie. I guess I’m not done buying guns after all.
    I crawled out from under my rock and read a write up about it. Sounds like they made a lot of improvements that were much desired by comparison to the other versions. Sexy looking pistol! Funny, as much as I love pistols, and as much as I’ve known Hi Powers to be desired, I have never read up on them. Seeing the trigger, I just always assumed them to be DA’s. This one now has my interest. Now just to wait until I find a guy with one who is in need of quick cash. Something tells me it will be a long time before I can find that guy. Still looking for that guy with a T9!!!

I'm buying the first one I can find. I'm putting the word out at several locations that I want one yesterday.
    I generally don't jump on the first issue that hits the street but this one sounds like a sure thing.
    I have a Hi Power but not really a shooter. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Thought I was all done too but never seems to end.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm buying the first one I can find. I'm putting the word out at several locations that I want one yesterday.
    I generally don't jump on the first issue that hits the street but this one sounds like a sure thing.
    I have a Hi Power but not really a shooter. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Thought I was all done too but never seems to end.
    Lol! You guys sound just like me. I’ve told my wife I’m all done prob 3 times this year. She’s gotten to where she say “ooooooooooh kaaaaaaay dear!” in a super sarcastic tone.

NO Honey, I meant I'm done buying this one.

Haven't heard of this SA HiPower of which you speak. Must research...

OK, I'm sold. In 1911's I never really saw the point of a big, heavy gun that spit out 9mm. But at 15rds and Commander sized (and weighted), this SA35 looks like it's gonna hit a sweet spot. I know it's not a 1911, but rather 1911ish. Still a JB design though, perhaps with the best of both?

Just one more gun honey.