Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 82 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

That’s right there is nice.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yes that is nice. Gotta love the Centurion, compact slide and barrel, full size grip. And Beretta's smooth as butter action. And Langdon just makes it all even better. Congrats jeep!

That’s some Beretta perfection right there Jeep! I think you did good on your trade!

Nice Jeepster! How is that Holosun mounted? Is that the one with 32MOA ring and 2MOA dot? I just got my 1st red dot mounted handgun also - still playing around with it - but I think I like it. Believe it or not I'm still way more accurate with my iron sights - it's probably in large part to the crappy trigger which I've still got to fix on the red dot mounted PSA Dagger - LOL. BTW - I've found the tall or suppressor height sights block too much of the optics window , I went with 1/3 lower co-witness.

Yes it has the ring and dot. Seems pretty easy to see SO FAR. It mounts direct to pistol rear sight plate which with tall front sight works in conjunction with dot. It had the factory trigger job and feels real good.
    Hopefully I will get used to an optic....not so sure...it's hard to teach old dogs new ticks.

https://langdontactical.com/92-elite...ith-rdo-slide/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Before deciding on the Holosun, I tried almost everything on the market or at least tried too - LOL ! But usually 1/3 - 1/2 of the red dot optic mounted handguns at most places were DEAD - from dead battery. I like that you can turn OFF unit or place in shake awake mode. The RMR version has a significantly larger optics window than the RMRc - much easier to acquire dot. I did about 500 or so target acquisition drills - seemed to help.

Nice trade................nice gun.

Ruger P345D - Decocker only. 8+1 single stack .45acp. The last of Ruger's P-Series, hammer-fired models. Also the slimmest. It is the most complex/complicated pistol I've ever owned. When the P-Series debuted Ruger bragged about there being only 50 parts. That later increased to 56. But numbers aside the way the slide is put together, and the guide rod/barrel lockup is unlike anything I seen before. This one left the factory in 2006 and from the looks of it had very few rounds put through it. All of the P-Series had a reputation for being built like a tank and would eat anything dependably. This one is the least tank-like and I hope it lives up to the dependability of its forerunners.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dang DAO, that one looks brand spankin new. Somebody must have put it away in a real dry space and did not fondle it.
    I’ve had other Ruger P’s, and yes that one looks mighty slim in comparison. More so with it being a 45 vs the 9mm’s I had. They had a pretty large grip in comparison and an alloy frame. That safety decocker looks well improved too (nice knurling).

Great gun!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101