Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 20 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Thank you sir!

Soooo many cool guns...I need to win the powerball [or even play it sometime]
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Yeah I finally figured out how come I never win. Friend told me I have to buy tickets???? Who knew....
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Let me say this about winning the lotto…….I figure unless I get rear ended by a guy in a Lamborghini and hiring that “One Call that’s All” Lawyer dude on TV my next best bet is the lottery……I have played the Jumbo Lotto religiously every week for the past two years because I figure everybody plays bigger payouts like Mega Million and Powerball so my odds are better with a smaller 5-10 million dollar Jumbo Lotto pot…….In the last year or so I have hit 4 out of 6 numbers twice and won 50 bucks each time and 3-4 times I’ve hit 3 out of 6 numbers and won 5 bucks so my winning total to date is about $150.00 or so and since I’ve only spent like $1500.00 on tickets I figure I’m in the 10% profit range and well on my way to incredible wealth…..Am I right!

I can't help ya pal, I always sucked at math.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Let me say this about winning the lotto…….I figure unless I get rear ended by a guy in a Lamborghini and hiring that “One Call that’s All” Lawyer dude on TV my next best bet is the lottery……I have played the Jumbo Lotto religiously every week for the past two years because I figure everybody plays bigger payouts like Mega Million and Powerball so my odds are better with a smaller 5-10 million dollar Jumbo Lotto pot…….In the last year or so I have hit 4 out of 6 numbers twice and won 50 bucks each time and 3-4 times I’ve hit 3 out of 6 numbers and won 5 bucks so my winning total to date is about $150.00 or so and since I’ve only spent like $1500.00 on tickets I figure I’m in the 10% profit range and well on my way to incredible wealth…..Am I right!

It looks like with your run....that in about 37 years you will only have to sell your house to break even.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    looks to me like you’re just one play away from the jackpot.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Now that’s what I’m talking about, A feller has to have a dream! I figure I can buy a couple lotto tickets and pretend I might get rich or buy a gallon of gas which makes me angry…..Today I paid $4.29 for a gallon which a year ago cost me $2.09……..Thanks Brandon

Got to bring home my P227 today. Turns out it has been used, but not much by the looks of it. It's the same size as a P229 with just a little girth added to house the bigger booolits, as Hickok45 says. Fits in the same holsters too which is nice. It's essentially a compact .45 with a 10rd mag. I like it

I put the G10 grips on it, replacing the E2 grips that it came with. It's a 2014 so the night sights still glow pretty well. I have another set that I'll put on one day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those G10 grips look factory. They did a great job contouring them to fit. Is that a decocker in front of the slide stop/release? Is it DA/SA? I would think so if that’s a decocker. Not familiar with that model. I see it’s also one of the slick models, SAS with everything melted. Nice gun!