Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 77 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Very nice! I'd love to have a Classic Carry Pro...

I actually like the two, three or four color pattern, kind of flashy. I've always preferred stainless guns for some reason, guess I just like shiny things.
    After my lake trip last week and my EAA Tupperware 1911 5" shot so well I've been carrying it every day. Always carried a commander and it was so much nicer but for some reason this one is working comfortably. Don't know if it's the slightly less weight or I got the cant and belt location nailed or what but it carries nice.
    Might try the other 5''er's again.
    You got an awfully nice trio there and the "all in 45 of course" makes my heart sing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    A couple years back I bought a Ruger SP101 22lr just to teach students how a revolver operates. Liked the gun and it had a great trigger but cocking the hammer was a pain due to the weak stippling on the spur. Today, I traded it for a S&W Mod 17-3.
    The wide trigger and hammer in the K22 models made it a no brainer. Not in perfect condition but no rust or serious dings and just a bit of holster wear from it's 47 years of use.
    Left the store, took it to the range and was very happy with the performance. It's home now and completely stripped and lubricated. I am a happy camper.
    http://
    The perfect full size .22 DA revolver!
    My brother has one, and it is a delight to shoot.
    Loved my little Model 34 .22, but my grandson loved it more….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Sometimes I'm amazed that after growing up playing Cowboys and Indians throughout my childhood, and having untold numbers of cap-firing six guns I've somehow never taken to real revolvers. I mean I like the looks of them, and admire them for their form and function but I've only ever owned one and that was one I bought for my wife who didn't take to it so we sold it pretty quickly. Nice shootin' irons there Army.

I won't speak for all revolvers but in my case, 5 shots, DA/SA, stainless, no magazine, big boolits, no FTF"S, no FTE'S, easier to clean, holsters galore, and in my case a trigger that's better than a Kahr. What's not to like??????

The fact that you have one and I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I won't speak for all revolvers but in my case, 5 shots, DA/SA, stainless, no magazine, big boolits, no FTF"S, no FTE'S, easier to clean, holsters galore, and in my case a trigger that's better than a Kahr. What's not to like??????
    Yes!!!!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Actually there are basically only 2 colors that belong on ALL GUNS!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I'll agree only if you classify stainless as a non-color

My son has one of those Smith 1911's. Been trying to talk him out of it for years. Trying to find myself one and haven't stumbled across one in my price range. Feels good, nice and light. His isn't the right color but I could sure live with it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."