Xssights   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 12 of 238 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

I think Springfield has awakened a sleeping giant.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Much to FN's chagrin I'm sure. The changes they've made would not have been hard for FN to do. What is old is new...

When I saw that new Springfield, Bawanna is the first person I thought of. Glad to hear he will no doubt have one soon.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    When I saw that new Springfield, Bawanna is the first person I thought of. Glad to hear he will no doubt have one soon.
    I hope so and although I keep trying I'll make more effort to get over and visit and bring it along. Springfield says they are already shipping but they are in extremely high demand. Told them I could help reduce the pressure if they would just send me one. I just want one for starters, be completely happy. Until I run onto a 686 I can't afford. I'll be ok, really I will, I'll just curl up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position and suck my thumb for awhile, I'll be ok. Still got Hoppe's on my hands so thumb should be good.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The Springfield SA-35 might be the first 9mm that I purposely buy. I have a 9mm M&P that was a gift from my brother, but I also used to have a Browning P-35 in 40 S&W that was the sweetest shooting handgun ever. It was stolen, so to replace it I bought a Glock 22, Remington R1 1911 and a Rock Island 10mm 1911. I'm going to have to put my name on a list for one at my local dealer.

I've been wearing my Remington R1 for the last couple weeks. Might go back to the CBob in a day or two.
    I've bought a few 9's just so I could fit in with the crowd around here but find I don't really fit in anyhow. But I had some 9 ammo so needed something to put it in. The Springfield would hold the ammo perfectly.

I ain't getting no 380 to fit in with that crowd so no need to get into that discussion.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I don't know Colonel, that LCP Max with 10/12+1 is looking pretty good to me...

If it looks good to you pal, I got your back and support you 100%. Tell your wife I said it's ok, you live far enough away I shouldn't have to sleep with a metal garbage can over my upper body so she can't cut my throat while I'm sleeping.
    10/12 + 1 isn't enough in 380. Now you get a 30+1 that would be about equal to a 9 with 15+1 which is about equal to a PM45 which is 5 +1.
    I'd like to have a 5.7 with them 20 rd mags. With the good ammo that was supposed to be LE only but of course is out there it's nasty stuff and lots of it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

With one of them fancy rifles you’ve got, I’m sure you could still get my back at such distances. My only concern is you getting it dialed in using that kinda math. Sounds like you’ve studied some of that high level math like my son tries to talk to me about that makes me feel as smart as a Jerry Springer guest. Dang italics on full auto it seems.

Thanks for the chuckle Colonel. My wife is just about my equal at the range. But she doesn't handle recoil as well. And isn't able to rack tough guns. She did very well with my PM9 but couldn't rack it. We got her an EZ 380 but it's just too big for concealed carry. She's a small lady. She has a P238 in .380 now as well as a P938 in 9 but she rarely carries the 9. So, I'm thinking that we may end up with the max because 10/12 is better than 6/7. I just wish they had an external safety. As in one that could easily be swept off like the ones on her mini-1911ish Sigs.