Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 10 of 246 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Yeah, never had in interest in open carry either. But at least with it legal, like you say we don't have to worry about a brandishing charge.

Georgia? Prolly not. Though some of that southern hospitality would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    That's how it was here too, until i1639 was voted in about 3 years ago. According to it a .22 semiauto is an assault rifle. For pistols including a .45 it's the shorter of the return of the approval or ten business days. For the 22 it's the entire ten days and the approval. Hopefully the SCOTUS' rulings this session will prevent things from getting worse. Everywhere.

As for moving to Georgia, I talk too funny to be able to converse with you folks. No Southern accent here.
    That’s ok, we understand your language, and won’t make too much fun of the way you talk.

Disgraceful how y’all’s politicians treat you law-abiding citizens.
    When I bought that LCP Max yesterday I just presented my LTC (License To Carry) & drivers license, filled out the 4473 on their tablet gadget, watched the manager double check the info, paid the cashier and then walked out with it..... all in about 20 minutes.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

We used to do that here. With a carry permit it was in and out. I remember once I already had a shoulder holster on when I bought a Colt Officers model. Paid, did the form and they even loaded the magazines and I put it in the holster and walked out. Another fella there was not happy, he didn't have the permit and had to wait.
    Your right it is disgraceful and there's anticipation it will only get worse at the federal level. So far at least your governor has to them to pound sand more than once. Good for him.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The new LCP Max fully loaded (10+1) with 90 grain fmj Remington range ammo weighs in at exactly 15 ounces.
    My old 1st generation LCP fully loaded (6+1) with the same type ammo comes in at 12.5 ounces.
    The fit in the strong side front pocket of my shorts is slightly more snug, but not nearly as much as my old PM9 that bulged noticeably more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

It used to be like that in Michigan. Show your CPL and out the door. Since pot was legalized here the Fed put a stop to that and now you have to go through the rigamarole.

With license to carry its only as long as it takes you to fill out the ffl paper work and pay for your pistol . Might be as quick as 5 minutes .

Our State is almost deep blue now. Wasn't always this way. Used to be a lighter shade.

Got some new shoes (Altamont “bonded ivory”) for my Ruger Single Seven .327. Slick & sweet, IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

Looks nice!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."