Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 217 of 260 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2600

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Well, it’s nothing fancy and only new to me. Was surfing the gunbroker listings of my local LE equipment distributor for ammo and saw this for cheap. Watched it for 2 weeks and no one bid on it so I felt sorry for it and bid the starting price and won. Frame is like new flawless and slide finish is almost perfect. Just my fingerprints showing in this picture. Import date was 11/20/2003, so it just had its 20th birthday. For way under 3 bills I’m pleased. Off to the range to shoot .40 next week. Oh, picked up 10 boxes of American Eagle 40 cal for $14 a box too. Pretty happy with that price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I didn't care for the finger grooves on the 30S. This one being a new version Gen 5 has no finger grooves and has front slide serrations with slide release on both sides.
    It also is not the 30S. It is a 30 on the SF frame. Feels real good, he just got it in and said they just came out in the Gen 5 version. He even threw in 2 extra mags for a total of 5.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I didn't care for the finger grooves on the 30S. This one being a new version Gen 5 has no finger grooves and has front slide serrations with slide release on both sides.
    It also is not the 30S. It is a 30 on the SF frame. Feels real good, he just got it in and said they just came out in the Gen 5 version. He even threw in 2 extra mags for a total of 5.
    Looking for a Range Report soon

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I like that gen 5. The finger grooves on the 30s I had didn’t fit me either (nor did my gen 4 g26). I bet that will be a sweet shooting pistol. Let us know.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Did they include a flush baseplate for the mag on the g30? Seems like if I’m remembering correctly the previous versions had one flat and one extended?

Visit here:

They used to have 9 round mags, perhaps those had flush baseplate. These come with 10 round mags and what you see is what you get.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I'll be curious to know how that 30 shoots too. Big cartridge there for a two finger hold, for some.

I never had issue with my 30's or 36's, recoil and flip wasn't bothersome at all. Mine did have the 9 round mags so it was flush. I believe they were gen 3 or maybe before. I'd still have one but I kept selling/giving them to cops who wanted them.

Ironic on one of the 30's and officer was thinking about one so I let him take it to the dept range to try out. First mag, the recoil assembly came apart and tied the gun up. They brought it back in a baggy. I never had problems with any of my guns any place but at that range. I think it was cursed.

I just had to replace the recoil assembly provided for free and never had another issue.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

None of the Glock finger grooves every fit me. I have a Gen3 19, that I had a feller stipple and remove the finger groves. Cheaper than buying a gen 5.
    I had a G36 back in the day. Never really liked it.
    Traded it for a Kimber 1911. ( I had forgot about that, that's 3 guns I have let go.) Even Hickock45 said he did not care for it.
    Replaced it with a PM45, that I still have.
    I own 2 glocks, both gen 3, the 19 and a 26. The 26 has like 200 rounds through it. I bought it for travel but replaced it with the PM9. The 26 still has the finger grooves. At the time, I was looking for something I would not have a hissy fit about if confiscated at the airport.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    None of the Glock finger grooves every fit me. I have a Gen3 19, that I had a feller stipple and remove the finger groves. Cheaper than buying a gen 5.
    I had a G36 back in the day. Never really liked it.
    Traded it for a Kimber 1911. ( I had forgot about that, that's 3 guns I have let go.) Even Hickock45 said he did not care for it.
    Replaced it with a PM45, that I still have.
    I own 2 glocks, both gen 3, the 19 and a 26. The 26 has like 200 rounds through it. I bought it for travel but replaced it with the PM9. The 26 still has the finger grooves. At the time, I was looking for something I would not have a hissy fit about if confiscated at the airport.
    I’m with you on the finger grooves. Only ones that fit me well are the Gen 3 G17/G22 frame. I had to grind and stipple the grooves on my Gen 3 G19 because they weren’t even close to helpful.

Visit here: