Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 169 of 252 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2513

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Nice VP9sk. I picked up 2 additional HK extended mags for my P30SK, one more 13 rounder and one 15 rounder since they were on deep discount. I am surprised at the small size of the 15 round mag. These mags completely change the possibilities for the SK model’s I think. That now gives me 7 mags specifically for the SK, plus the multitude of P30 mags that fit too. Feeling more supplied now…..
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Grab one of the HK-made +2 extension kits, and turn that 15 rounder into a 17 rounder. The kit includes a longer spring, tab, and floor plate. Quality stuff. I recently bought a couple of new guns so I haven't been carrying my SK as much lately, but before that it was my goto carry. It will be again at some point I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    No new gun to show, but a project update. After forum member dao posted pics of a polished Colt Officer, I switched directions (thanks a lot for all the extra work dao!), I figured I had the V10 about 30%-40% ready to polish, so changed from a brushed goal to a polished goal. Probably put 10 hrs into it since the last post. As you can tell, still have a LONG ways to go (still scratches, etc. in the shown pieces) but just happy to be making some measured progress. I think the mag pic is cool because it shows the evolution from black, to the spotty metal under the finish, to almost mirror down at the base. Last pic is the follower. Some scratches still under the “P”, but getting there!
    Attachment 20454
    Attachment 20455
    Attachment 20456
    IMHO, you made an excellent choice. I think those models show so much better with a polish. You'll also be increasing the value.......................

Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    IMHO, you made an excellent choice. I think those models show so much better with a polish. You'll also be increasing the value.......................
    Hey thanks Beretta! Those polished one's on GB sure look nice. Easy to go get some motivation by looking at those. Maybe one day I will cash out on all of the blingy things. Gonna be hard to let go after all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    What an amazing job they did on that. Must have taken somebody forever to design it all to fit together and program the files to cut and engrave it all. Can't believe how cheap it sells for. You could spray all of the normally metal parts black and scare the mess outta someone with that.
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 01-03-2024 at 07:31 AM.

^^^^but scary guns are illegal in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    ^^^^but scary guns are illegal in my neck of the woods.
    Hoping it never gets that way here. Hate to have to bury stuff off site.

The more it becomes illegal the more I wanna become Taxi Driver and carry 6 guns on my all the time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I just finished assembling my latest scary gun last week. AR in 458 SOCOM. Haven't put it on the scale yet but I'm thinking it's close to 6ish pounds. It's the lightest AR that I have by a long shot. 16" pencil barrel with a brake, 9" hand guard, slick side upper on a Stag Arms lower. 1-6 Vortex Strike Eagle scope. I built it to carry on top of the mountain for elk. Most shots up there are under 100 yards. Something about 45/70 power in an AR platform intrigues me. Now to get some 300 grain boolits and sight that bad boy in!