Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 122 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2510

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Like those magwells dao. I’ve put a few on them too. I think they enhance the 1911’s nicely!

Nice looking 365 Colonel! That frame makes it a whole lot better looking. Looks like the texture would prob be more grippy now too.

Those WC grip modules feel great don't they? They do look better, are more grippy, and WC changed the angle so that it's closer to that of a 1911.

My next purchase will probably be an Officer's/Compact .45. And I intend to put a magwell on it too.

I like that grip frame. Crap, now something else to buy.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I like that grip frame. Crap, now something else to buy.
    They are on sale right now which is why I went with it. I'm kind of sold on the weight kit too for some reason, just feels better. Can't help but make it a soft shooter too although I got nothing to back that up with yet.
    I just ordered another for a friend of mine.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Merry Christmas to me I'm Blessed with a good wife!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Merry Christmas to me I'm Blessed with a good wife!
    GREAt wife dao! Nice gift!!!

I was hoping for a Daisy Red Ryder but guess I don't have to worry about shooting my eye out this year.

We had one when I was running the property room at the PD. Don't recall the circumstances, weather it was stolen recovered or found or what but it was absolutely mint, the original wood stock. Real nice. Wanted it bad but alas no legal way to obtain it unless it went to auction which it didn't do when I was there. That and the Single Action Colt mentioned before got checked on a lot whenever I was out there.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Oh, I bought it for myself Bird. But I have a deal with my wife. For each new gun I buy I have to give her $50. Unless it's an "investment" gun which won't be carried for which I don't have to give her the surcharge (aka happy wife tax). The extra $50 is worth it to me if it means I don't have to feel bad, or be made to feel bad.

To bad on the Red Ryder Colonel, sounds like it would have been a fine showpiece. And squirrel tamer.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Oh, I bought it for myself Bird. But I have a deal with my wife. For each new gun I buy I have to give her $50. Unless it's an "investment" gun which won't be carried for which I don't have to give her the surcharge (aka happy wife tax). The extra $50 is worth it to me if it means I don't have to feel bad, or be made to feel bad.

To bad on the Red Ryder Colonel, sounds like it would have been a fine showpiece. And squirrel tamer.
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I have a deal with my wife where if I bring home over “X” $ amount in a week I get a “bonus”. After a few bonus rounds, I end up getting me one. Nice to have wives who work with us!