Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 127 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2510

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

I also changed out the mini slide and take down levers to regular P365 types. The SAS ones were a pain to operate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Gotta wonder what Sig was thinking with those controls. I mean, if they want the gun to be that "smooth" why even put a grip on it that is perpendicular to the slide?

Good thinking jeep. How do you like that sighting system?

I think sight is okay for a protection gun. Point and shoot pretty much for up close; I found if you just pull gun up to "point" the sight kinda falls into place.
    "Life Member NRA"

I like my P365SAS with the Wilson grip module. I was thinking about putting the normal takedown lever on it, but we will see how ambitious I get. I am going to file down the Wilson grip module by the slide stop so I can kind of manipulate it. As it is right now the slide stop is useless. But then I do slingshot on reloading anyway.

It was kind of a pain in the butt to change them, I also added a straight trigger which I prefer. I am happy with the results.
    "Life Member NRA"

Yup, it's kind a hard holding onto the little fire control unit while you move stuff around to make things fit.
    I still got my armorer manual. Just gotta do it all in the right order or you often times don't get a harmonious outcome.

Probably couldn't do it again. Been long enough I think I've forgotten most of it. Probably should take it apart but what if I can't put it back together ya know?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I had to walk away from it for a day....then it went back together.
    "Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I still hold my 1911 several times a day.
    Is that what yer callin it nowadays? Man, the definition changes are rampant these days. Somebody the other day called that “waxing their dolphin”!
    I guess it’s ok to do that kinda stuff, but several times in a day? Maybe not.

Jeep: I like that lil 365 you got. Those Wilson modules really are cool looking. I always like the 1911 grips Wilson sells that have that similar design in them.

The Wilson frame is excellent for grip. Feels really good. Couldn't get it much better I don't think. I guess you'd have to call my 1911 a compact model. Must be compensating for something I guess.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The Wilson frame is excellent for grip. Feels really good. Couldn't get it much better I don't think. I guess you'd have to call my 1911 a compact model. Must be compensating for something I guess.
    That’s ok Colonel, I’m part of the compact model club as well. I’ve heard the gubmint club is a big club, but I aint in it!