Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: Holster pattern

Default Holster pattern

First post! Plan owning my first DE later this summer. (.44/6in barrel) I wanted to start my holster build am needing patterns or a full size silhouette would do for starters. Could anyone point me to a downloadable pattern or Silhouette source

thanks

I cannot help you directly but will give your thread a bump. I used to like a girl whose dad hunted with a DE in .44 Mag. Going to her house the first time wasn't so much a date with her, but with her dad! He and I had so much in common and he opened up his gun safe and showed me his weapons. The girl even said "after you left they talked about you for an hour." LOL

A friend of mine concealed carried a DE in .50 AE for several years. Big guy, makeshift shoulder holster. I didn't believe it either till he pulled it out. He says when he has gotten pulled over (he drives like a maniac fleeing police) and he tells the officer he has CCW and is carrying a gun, he says the stop invariably becomes all about the gun and usually compliments or "not sure that's legal but have a great day." I figure he is volunteering what gun he's carrying on purpose.

So enjoy your weapon and holster build!

This will work... they are almost identical in dimension. Licensed product sold on the Magnum Research website for quite some years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Desert-Eagle...s/163184165059
    (note that I do not know the seller, and I am not even recommending this particular seller necessarily... just did a quick search for the specific product as I know it matches dimensionally.

Inexpensive compared to your labor on a Desert Eagle.

Good luck!

MrBlackCat

Default Ordered one

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackCat View Post
    This will work... they are almost identical in dimension. Licensed product sold on the Magnum Research website for quite some years.

www.ebay.com/itm/Desert-Eagle-50-AE-Spring-Powered-Airsoft-Handgun-260fps/163184165059
    (note that I do not know the seller, and I am not even recommending this particular seller necessarily... just did a quick search for the specific product as I know it matches dimensionally.

Inexpensive compared to your labor on a Desert Eagle.

Good luck!

MrBlackCat
    Found it on amazon and cheaper. Will work better than any pattern. I can give the squirrels at my bird feeder heck to

thanks