Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Hello from N.E. Georgia!

Default Hello from N.E. Georgia!

I just bought a CT40 from Gunbroker, a few days ago. I've been looking for one for the last two months! KAHR's of any type are very scarce in my neck of the woods. I've been "Ghosting" this site, for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by CT4T View Post
    I just bought a CT40 from Gunbroker, a few days ago. I've been looking for one for the last two months! KAHR's of any type are very scarce in my neck of the woods. I've been "Ghosting" this site, for awhile
    Clearly this site is "lurked" more than commented on, but that is probably true for many discussion forums.

Congrats on getting what you wanted, hopefully you got a good deal. I have bought two Kahrs from Gunbroker in the last few months. In fact, most of my firearms since 2008 have come from there.

Kahrs are basically unknown in my area...the only Kahr I ever saw in any gunstore where I live is the one I bought. That was around 2000. I saw a few in a Charlotte, NC gunstore in 2004.

I have carried a Kahr since 2003 and if the rain holds off, will carry a CW 45 tomorrow for my "Sunday bike ride."

Kahrs are great guns, and if you have any problems the brain trust on this site will help you solve them.

Welcome. This is a great place to hang out. Sometimes we even talk about Kahr firearms.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Welcome to the forum! Show us pics when you get your new CT40! We like pics. Allows us to live vicariously through others' wallets