Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P9 Status Update

Howdy, Fed Ex delivered my P9 at 10:36 this am. Ran the gun out to a quiet spot in the country and rapped off 8 quick rounds in half that many seconds, no problems. Going to range tomorrow, for full test.

Letter from repair shop stated "fitted barrel and slide" and that was it. Have it set up for nightsights, confident that problem is fixed. Had to cut short the time at a shooting spot, due to guests coming for lunch.

Good sign, hope it goes just as well tomorrow when you pour some serious rounds thru it.

Thanks DAO as much as I enjoy my K9 but I really look forward to qualifying with this P9 and packing it. What little I've shot it it shows much promise!

Got to exercise the P9 yesterday, ran like a scalded ape. In other words without a stutter or a glitch. WW range ammo and Speer Gold Dots. Nice shooter, the TruGlos are installed and they are bright and quick to pick up and run. I'm loving the improvements and the fix. Saw some grinder marks on the top of the slide release and a touch of a file on the rear of the barrel hood, only clues to what Kahr did to adjust this weapon. Shoots to point of aim for windage, mileage varys on elevation, small adjustment with new sights. Groups 3" offhand at 50ft with practice ammo, right where you are lookin.

Have family coming for lunch so I will post pics later