CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: Left Out

Default Left Out

First time Kahr owner, with a new CT40. Imagine my surprise, when reading the Owners Manual- and it lists every model except the one I now own! I ended up downloading the PDF of the new manual. Just seemed kinda of odd to me. Question, how do I lookup the serial number? It's AAA1***. Just curious. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CT4T View Post
    First time Kahr owner, with a new CT40.

...Question, how do I lookup the serial number? It's AAA1***. Just curious. Thanks.
    Welcome to the Kahr Klub!

Just call Kahr Arms directly; their Customer Service Team will give you the born-in date.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Quote Originally Posted by CT4T View Post
    First time Kahr owner, with a new CT40. Imagine my surprise, when reading the Owners Manual- and it lists every model except the one I now own! I ended up downloading the PDF of the new manual. Just seemed kinda of odd to me. Question, how do I lookup the serial number? It's AAA1***. Just curious. Thanks.
    Welcome to the group. There's a ton of great info. Make sure to visit the new owner stickies in this forum.

AFAIK functionally and manual wise the your CT is exactly the same as the other "C" series 40's. The only difference being the grip and mag length and possibly the slide length. Otherwise, follow the instructions for the other C's.