Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
I put 500 rounds through my CT380 bought in 2018 with the stock striker with no issues. I upgraded to the Lakeline at that point just to mitigate the risk that it might break.
Quote Originally Posted by topgun1953 View Post
I'll let you know in a few hundred more rounds. Actually, they look the same. Some of us surmised that Kahr had a bad batch of strikers back then (around 2015) because there seemed like there were a lot of them. But I don't know if any one is sure. I normally carry my P365 but will sometimes throw my original P380 in a pocket. It has the Lakeline striker in it. The one I recently bought for $299 will be getting workouts at the range and I'll see how the stock striker holds up.
Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
The striker in my CW380 broke around 500 rounds and I replaced it with the Lakeline. Now have several thousands rounds through it with no problems. I just bought two of the P380 for $300 each. One is a gift. I replaced the strikers in both of them before I even shot them. Quite a few of the stock strikers have broken, but I am sure there are many more that have not broken. If you aren't going to carry it I guess it is not important.
I carry one of my 9mm's but may carry the P380 half the time. I guess depending where I'm going and what I'm wearing.
I'd love for someone to tell me how the newer build strikers are ok vs the older 2015 and older builds.