Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Law and Order

Presently, I am sitting in the parking lot outside my wife’s church office where her “crew” is counting the Sunday collection.
    In view of how churches are not immune to the violence perpetrated by the rioters, arsonists, looters, and antifa terrorists, I thought it prudent to wait on her nearby with sufficient personal protection devices.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    As expected, it turned violent. Minor compared to some cities but violent nonetheless.

The local newspaper, which has been leftist forever, blamed the violence on the police. Based on the pictures and video I saw they couldn’t blame it on white supremacists or Russians so I guess the police are next in line.
    This violence was still maybe 10 miles from my house. I just saw that a T Mobile store in the town next to me, maybe 5 miles away, was looted at 330 AM. Door smashed, a dozen looters.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Should call them mourners, I think that's the politically correct terminology.
    Next town over from us, maybe 10 miles had would be looters and trouble makers. A local motorcycle gang joined up with local law enforcement and no looting occurred. Had to have been out of towners as it's a nice little town, very few big box stores, mostly small shops etc. I would have went but I don't know many of their LE guys or county guys.
    If it was going on in my town I'd go in a heartbeat and I know them and they know me. Cancel the national guard, bawanna is here!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Cancel the national guard, bawanna is here!
    Minigun-Wheelchair-1.jpg

Default Law and Order

I think I figured it out. All of the riots were caused by outsiders. So that must mean that the riots in Minnesota were caused by people
    from Atlanta and the riots in New York were caused by people from Minnesota and the riots in Atlanta were caused by people from New York and so on and so forth and all of the rioters are Russian members of the KKK.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Probably so. I know that wherever they were bused in from they aren't doing their cause a lick of good in any way. Which makes me think that they don't care about their cause, they just enjoy tearing stuff up and stealing.
    I also think that many of the looters are basically good people just following the crowd. If somebody else didn't start it they probably would not have got involved.

I remember in some of our car prowl stings we couldn't make it too easy or appealing because then good people or people on the good/bad line might prowl like they were invited. The crime can't originate in the eyes of law enforcement.
    Like leaving a bag of money visible in a car with the window rolled down etc.

Rules, lawyers, never ends.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I think it's something like this, being a Police Officer is a calling, obviously it isn't the money or the crappy hours but a inner need to help people...I have never been a Police Officer but have in my youth spent many years as a volunteer Fire Fighter/EMT and all I can figure is that it's something you just must do and I'm not sure why but it's in your blood and it just feels right....I think going on strike goes against everything people who do this kind work even think about, I have seen and had to deal with so many things it's unreal and I did it all for free and I would gladly do it all over again without even half a thought...I think there are many Police Officers and Fire Fighters who would gladly work for free because it's just what they do and is who they are......Working as a cop or a fire fighter is something you must love from your soul and it is imperative that you have trust and support from upper management that should have come up through the ranks but sometimes don't and when you can no longer trust your superiors and know they have your back it must really eat at your heart...They say even though a house has a good, firm foundation but has a leaky roof it rots from the top down....
    And that's why they are and will continue to be, everyone's door mat.

I was a volunteer fire fighter myself and worked as a rental cop, having the privilege to back up local police on some calls and was rewarded with a few ride-alongs. I strongly considered law enforcement as a career but became a teacher instead. Teacher unions are useless, they only care about membership dues and who the US president is, as union leaders get the kickbacks.

Until police learn to stand up for themselves and other officers, they will be abused. It's just how the world works......bullies come in all shapes, sizes, and use different methods and only a unified stance stops them.

I met a black family today from MA that told me they were scared to go home to Boston. The lady also told me she had tried to get a permit to carry a gun but was denied. I encouraged her to move to WV where their rights would be respected. She agreed that gun laws only disarm good people and didn't run away screaming when I informed her that "many West Virginians carry, every day, including me." I wished her the best on her trip but there is no way in hell I'd go to MA on a good day, much less now.

In 2015, following the terrorist attack on the gun free zone of a TN Marine recruiting office, yours truly and 6 others stood guard for a few days at the local office. The support we received was overwhelming and humbling. I'll do it again if it comes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Nope, no brass catcher and no stereo.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

No stereo needed, I'm deaf and the gun makes the music. Brass catcher is a nice thought though.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

A little Greg artwork.

Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan