Tommy Gun   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Law and Order

Or 410, 20, 12, 10, and even 8 gauge if you can find one. Might even be better for flock shooting.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Folks we are at war and there is most definitely a war on Police Officers all over this nation...An officer shot in Las Vegas and on life support, a NYPD officer intentionally run down in the middle of the road and in ICU while his scum bucket NY Governor Andrew Cuomo gives a news conference blaming Police for not doing their jobs, cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't.....Here in Atlanta our totally useless DA Paul Howard who is under Federal investigation for padding his bank account with illegal compaign funds (shocked I am) has issued arrest warrants for four more APD officers in addition to the two who were immediately fired by Mayor Queen Keisha for using excessive force and charging all six with aggravated assault and destruction of property in the arrest of Messiah Young and his girl friend Taniyah who claimed they were only out looking for something to eat, guess they didn't notice the smoke, smashed in windows and all the people out looting and running down the street, must of missed it I suppose...

Now I believe the liberal media is doing everything they can do to make things look just as bad as possible for the police and have altered the original body cam footage to what is now being broadcast over and over which looks like the officers ran up to the car and broke out windows and tased two perfectly innocent students and drug them out of the car to be handcuffed....Looks pretty bad but as Paul Harvey used to say, here is the rest of the story...

Police were trying to clear a busy intersection in the middle of a riot and young Messiah and Taniyah were stopped in the middle and were not moving with their phones held out taking in what was happening...Several APD Officers walked up to the car (this was from the original body cam video which now seems to be strangely missing). They motioned for Messiah to roll down his window but he wouldn't comply and after trying to talk to him through the glass to get him move on he finally rolled down the glass a couple inches and you could see the couple start reaching for things in the car and at that point the officer at the window asked the driver to get out of the car which seemed to agitate him so the officer tried to reach into the partly rolled down window to either open the door or try and turn off the car...(All of this video is not being shown on mainstream media)....With the officers arm in the window, young Messiah takes off and try's to run but he didn't notice that traffic one block up was at a stand still and they have nowhere to go so the group of officers run half a block up to the car and break the glass and assist young Messiah and Taniyah (now lawyered up, ready to sue the city for millions) out of their vehicle to be properly arrested but to look at what the media is showing it looks like the cops picked out a random car and assaulted two perfectly innocent young African American youths....

Thank God for the Police and the impossible job they must try to do....Now six veteran APD officers, five of whom are African American are facing trial and almost certain prison time just for doing what they were trained to do, enforce the law....I'm very glad there are men and women who want to do the job but in today's environment I just can't for the life of me understand why....

Law Enforcement, the one job where you can do everything right and still be fired or imprisoned. Is this a great country or what?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Several jobs are like that......several hobbies too!

Until people band together and refuse to work until all are respected, nothing need change.

I read this in the comment section somewhere today, "every anti American group and cell is coming out to seek the overthrow of the US." Ben Shapiro pointed out today how the US media is going full on to excuse the rioting, excuse the looting and violence as "protesting," to ignore it, and that this is a move to erase the US and what it stands for.

I know an open communist who has said many times "we need to tear the whole system down and start over." I guarantee you he's scared tonight but it's what he's wanted for decades.....civil war and for the communists to win. He's a super smart guy but not smart enough to know he'll lose everything he has and maybe end up in a gulag.

You should remind him that Revolutionaries windup eating their own.
    See: French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Cuban Revolution, North Korea, china’s “Cultural Revolution”, etc.....
    useful idiots are usually the first to go.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Which George are they fighting for....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Most of them? Themselves, Soros, and Floyd, in that order. That would be my guess.

Well the people that live in these cities with worthless mayors [ that they elected] may all of a sudden have NO COPS. We may see a mass exodus of law enforcement from big cities that are hating them.
    I would think small towns would jump at the chance to hire a seasoned cop and they would support them. Cops would be happier too.
    These wonderful SANCTUARY CITIES can recruit the ill-legals to police themselves......
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I think you hit it on the head jeep, the solution to all this big city rioting and looting thing is to arrest all the cops because it's quite obvious that they are the problem so if you remove them from the situation then everything will take care of itself and all will be swell......Am I Right???

I'm old .... I have "a" gun ... get off my lawn

SSS

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!