Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: What happened to the 4.5" threaded barrel?

Default What happened to the 4.5" threaded barrel?

When I bought my Kahr CT-9 in October, I was thinking about getting the 4.5" threaded barrel for it.
    But my mind was on other things until now -- but now I no longer see it offered for sale.

Was it discontinued? Is it available anywhere?

Default Same question

Quote Originally Posted by fsilber View Post
    When I bought my Kahr CT-9 in October, I was thinking about getting the 4.5" threaded barrel for it.
    But my mind was on other things until now -- but now I no longer see it offered for sale.

Was it discontinued? Is it available anywhere?
    I was wondering the same thing?
    I see they are available on the Waffen Ferkinghoff site. I also contacted them and trying to get a barrel from Germany back to the US is a bureaucratic nightmare.

I have also contacted Kahr and who ever the guy in sales is didn't even remember that being listed or is unaware that Waffen (who is the sole distributor in Europe) has them. He has also insisted that he doesn't "know what is out there for the aftermarket industry". Let me tell you... There is nothing!

I wish to get a 4.5 threaded barrel for my Ct 9 as well. Kahr really needs to be selling these again,and should have never stopped.

Louis