CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joking June

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Interesting. Since the Police department is closed down 911 referred me to the Department of Agriculture. They recommended composting as a possible solution since COVID-19 has the fertilizer plants shut down. They called it re-purposing I think.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Just sat down with a cup of coffee and a hash brown.....thanks!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

-Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Friggin awesome!

-Rudyard Kipling

A wealthy land owner in Africa had a dachshund.
    One day, the dachshund wanders off chasing butterflies and before long discovers that he is lost. In wandering about, he notices a leopard heading in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch.
    The dachshund thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now! Then notices some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on them with his back to the approaching cat.
    Just as the leopard is about to pounce, the dachshund exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here."
    Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, a look of terror comes over him, and he quietly slinks away into the trees.
    "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That dachshund nearly had me."
    Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree figures he can use this and trade it for protection from the leopard.
    So, off he goes. However, the dachshund sees him heading after the leopard and realizes what is up.....
    The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes his deal.
    The leopard is furious at being made a fool and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and watch what's going to happen to that conniving canine."
    Now the dachshund sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" "I can't out run them." So instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them... and just when they get close enough to hear..... the dachshund says...
    "Where's that darn monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard!"
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

😅..
    -Rudyard Kipling

-Rudyard Kipling