Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is exercising and what are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I get out of bed, if I can, and do finger curls on the way to the coffee maker. While the coffee is brewing, I insert 2 pieces of Breadsmith multi grain bread in to the toaster. It could be a honey day, or a blackberry preserves day, or maybe just a bit of peanut butter, or all of the above. Then I do elbow curls while getting my coffee and food and sitting down to watch Have Gun Will Travel. I finish my food and tv and do some more elbow curls while cleaning up my aftermath and tackling the dishes. Yesterday, the wifey was running errands so I did dishes, vacuumed the whole house, did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and mowed and whipped the lawn. I've never been one who expected a wife to be a maid and when she returned, she was a happy camper and got to relax for the day. I get my exercise just living.............
    I hear you man, I do one sit up every morning to get out of bed then my first steps are to find the ibuprofen bottle so I can continue on to the coffee maker.....After some caffeine and a little creaking I'm good to go....I remember being a 32" jeans size and then age happened and my a$$ moved north to my belly and I grew man boobs and I said oh well this is it, so it goes....I'm old, I'm fat, my hair fell out but like Jeff Dunham's old buddy Walter always said, "I don't give a Damn"......and not to get all political here but has anyone noticed how much Joe Biden and Walter seem to be the same guy?.....Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    ......not to get all political here but has anyone noticed how much Joe Biden and Walter seem to be the same guy?.....Just saying
    I was thinking that too, but then I remembered that Walter's mind is still sharp.

Hmmmm....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Helps to remember that Plugs's hair wouldn't be there without medical intervention.

Joe Biden has most certainly had hair plugs installed. He had less hair when he was younger!

I started going bald at age 18, by age 25 it had stabilized and I was pretty bald. Rogaine and Propecia were wastes of money. I started a crew cut around age 22 and finally began shaving it at age 28. I wish I had begun shaving my head at age 18!

Once I embraced my destiny, I got more way more dates, just as a friend in college told me I would. He was shaving his head long before Vin Diesel made it popular.

For years my mother begged me to let her pay for hair plugs but I am very glad I never accepted. Bald heads get attention and women go nuts over it.

A bald head comes with a price though: even minor head impacts result in cuts, there is no cushion when you bang your head on something, the sun burns it rapidly, and the cold air is easily noticed. I wear a big hat in summer, watch cap in winter. Try not to bang my head into things.

I remember when Joe got plugged. There were photos. I knew back then what to think of him.

A light lunch today, and I'm out for an upriver canoe poling trip.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I remember when Joe got plugged. There were photos. I knew back then what to think of him.

A light lunch today, and I'm out for an upriver canoe poling trip.
    I don't think hair plugs are a good idea either but I suspect Trump has had them too.

That's OK, Burt Reynolds put a lot of money into keeping his hair as did John Wayne. I just think hair plugs look bad. I prefer a shaved head though.

Gosh, get out there and enjoy yourself! If I could go out and mow today I would, drug addict sister in to visit though so I have to stay at dad's house. I wonder what drama awaits.... Will she try to force me to speak with her again? Will she begin to scream and curse like she did last time when I refused to answer? These are "The Days of Our Dope Head Sister Drama Lives."

Edit: dad going to see her! He doesn't fully trust her, so instead of staying at his house he pushes her off on his sisters. They told me they'd never let her stay again due to her being doped up and "out of it" but they reversed themselves at my father's behest. But she's decided not to come visit (elderly people have to haul her around, she wrecked her car) so he's gone to see her over there. YAY.

Now I can work on his truck and maybe mow for a guy. My Sunday is looking up.

Haha! I think Trump just combs it over the bald.

Poling session was good yesterday. First time standing in the canoe since winter, but I don't feel like I lost any skill. Sure missed it, even though I've been paddling from the seat a lot. Full body workout, and the best way to explore a river.

My sympathies to you with your sister. I know a little about what that's like. I can only say that I've seen first-hand what miracles God can work with a long-time addict.

I HAVE HEARD THAT IF YOU ARE BALD IN FRONT YOU ARE A GREAT THINKER. IF YOU ARE BALD IN THE BACK YOU ARE A GREAT LOVER. IF YOU ARE BALD ALL OVER YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE A GREAT LOVER..
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan