Been lurking for a month or so and realized how helpful everyone is here and that it would be a bad decision not to join.
Anyways I was searching for a new pistol for 6 to 8 months now. I narrowed it down to a M&P Shield 9 and a Kahr CW 9. Every time I was about to purchase the Shield I held off as I just wasn't feeling it a hundred percent. Yes people love them and so many have them but I always liked to support the smaller company making a name for themselves. There is more to gain from putting out a quality item. I researched for months and when a great deal for a CW9 popped up I actually won the auction for what I think is an excellent price considering all the nonsense that has been going on the last few months. So I am a proud owner of a CW9.
Having picked it up yet as I am waiting on paperwork. Residing in California ( I Know) and purchasing a handgun in one of the strictest states is a pain in the butt. If a suffix is wrong on the paper work somewhere along the line Rejected is what you will take home. Oh you have a purchase from 1998 and haven't updated the CFars , Rejected. Updated but can't remember the exact apartment number.. Rejected.. It's really stressful updating and making sure every I is dotted.
Even purchasing ammo they run a background check.
Yes it's to make us safer and to make it harder for a law abiding citizen to own a weapon. Only thing the majority of the people who are commiting crimes with guns are not following any laws.
Sorry for the rant. I am looking forward to any help I hopefully won't need with my CW9. I will do the PREP listed here. The question I do have is what brand of ammo and grain should I break it in with?.
Thanks in advance for any advice or tips. It is appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk