Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It's far too late, Oregon, Washington and I'm told AZ are overrun with folks that fled, only to try to make things just as they had left. Sadly now the whole country is upside down and drinking the kool aid.

Common sense I think is stored in a museum someplace, I still have mine but I think most just give up.

City council of Minneapolis is a prime example, saw a picture of the group. Losers one and all making decisions for a city that size. Lord help us, we surely need it.

I know the cause but I'll keep it to myself as the explanation would not be politically correct by a long stretch.
    Tucker Carlson had a great show on it last night, let me see if I can find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7aQ02YX7qo

I recall someone asking "just how did everyone in Germany go along with the Nazis?" Well this is how.

I'm new here but not new to Kahrs. The good news is that even with all those new designs not available in your state, the Kahrs are still some of the best for carrying IMO. I also have a Shield, and there just is no way it's worth much more than $300. The EZ9, maybe a little more.

Hi FreeMe, welcome to Kahrtalk, glad you found us....Lots of great folks here at the best place on the interweb for anything Kahr related....Always glad to have new members who appreciate Kahr pistols...

Welcome Ren!

I have a Kahr CW9 that I won off of bidding on GunBroker. Did yours come with one or two magazines? What I did after waiting the 10 days (I live in California too) I brought my gun home clean it and lubricate it. As far as ammo goes I shot sig sauer 115gr hollow point, winchester 124gr fmj and blazer 147gr fmj all though the gun with no problems.

Last edited by Cashflex30; 08-02-2020 at 11:55 PM.