Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DE 1911G ohh yaa

I've been carrying mine for the last month or so. Finally found the right cant and position where I can carry a 5''er all day every day in total comfort. Goes on soon as my pants do and comes off when my pants come off.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I’ve racked up about 800 more through the MR 1911G in the past couple months. It’s my favorite range blaster surpassing the CZ97. It just runs and runs. My 200 SWC are like a laser. Only a couple of hiccups due to my roll your own ammo. A 2023 gun came up for sale locally for $650 but I couldn’t get there fast enough to have a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    I’ve racked up about 800 more through the MR 1911G in the past couple months. It’s my favorite range blaster surpassing the CZ97. It just runs and runs. My 200 SWC are like a laser. Only a couple of hiccups due to my roll your own ammo. A 2023 gun came up for sale locally for $650 but I couldn’t get there fast enough to have a second one.
    Thanks for the update

I got to handle a new DE1911 in 10mm recently. Nice pistol and they have made the slide markings even more discreet:
    https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/fi...11-g-model.asp

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Wow, they really did. Markings almost non existent. My first had the big Bill Board, the 2nd was considerably smaller and nicer, actually don't mind it. BUT I really like the looks of that new one. Sometimes no markings are the coolest.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I ran 120 Acme 200 SWC through the DE1911 last week. What a blast. This thing is accurate as can be and just as reliable. Unbelievable how accurate with my SWC loads. Was shooting with a bud and his 92, 96 and apx. Didn’t care for the apx but liked the 92 and 96. He was really impressed with the DE.