Thread: About to see a big crime wave.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

There will always be police.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

What crime waves? Just a bunch of friendly Protestors doing some
    Walmart shopping.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-hunt-200-looters-broke-083702901.html

And want a good laugh?

Hey, how about another monument to crap on?

Oh I know......it's disgraceful but understand, that's what you get out of the weak...they encourage this type of behavior.

I began offering my ski condo at a 10% discount to all military soon after buying it but after Obama's attacks on police, I expanded that to include police, EMS, and even security guards although they don't seem very likely to ski. One season, I had several officers in a row....word must have gotten out. For the last five years I have had the same retired police officer and his youth group. Last year he left me a department coin, which I treasure. This year he plans to leave me one from state police, where he works now.

For years I have walked up and thanked officers for what they do. I have backed up officers on their calls when I was a rental cop and when I see an arrest being made, I watch and stand ready to help the officer if need be. If a crowd tried to harass him, I would offer my courage and my tools, if it came to it.

A few years ago, in a nearby town, a suspect was wrestling with the officer. Well the suspect ended up worked over by the then no-longer bystanders.

I once offered to loan an officer my own backup gun, after he (astonishingly) had forgotten his primary!
    Last edited by I_Like_Turtles; 07-17-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Even if the cops all walk which they won't, there will always be sheepdogs. Seeing the video of the masses robbing the moving train turned my guts. Give me my free ****.

Had I been there it would have been when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Seeing that old lady defending her business and getting beat with a 2x4 and several tribesmen, I would have been blasting.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Just when I thought things were starting to settle down it started up again, last night an African American young man pulled into a burger joint drive through and ordered some food but then fell asleep in line because he was very drunk and the other cars had to try and drive around him to pick up their orders so the manager went out to see what the problem was and decided to call Atlanta Police to deal with it so an officer was dispatched and saw the guy was passed out drunk and opened the car door to try and wake the guy up but the drunk driver didn't like that and started fighting the officer who decided to use his taser to get the guy to stop fighting but the very drunk gentleman tried to take the officers taser away which resulted in him being shot dead right there by the officer who was alone and had to deal with it without any backup.....Well guess what happened next, BLM brought their prostesters in mass and took over the highway and blocked anybody from entering the Wendy's like it was their fault a drunk pulled into their business and passed out....Well now APD Police Chief Erika Shields has resigned because an officer had to do his frekin job so he could go home safe to his family.....This is BS and it needs to stop right now......
    Last edited by getsome; 06-14-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Just an update, the BLM prosters have now burned the Wendy's restaurant to the ground, well I suppose it was all their fault and they should accept responsibility because a drunk guy pulled into their lot....Atlanta Mayor Bottoms accepted Police Chief Shields resignation and now anarchy is in the street which seems to be the new norm.....
    Last edited by getsome; 06-14-2020 at 09:46 AM.

The officer dispatched has now been fired for basically doing his job.....Good luck with hiring new officers at APD...This is really messed up...

There's no "Crime Wave" if crimes aren't reported. Democrat's have become masters of manipulating the numbers to provide FALSE stats on crime.

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    There's no "Crime Wave" if crimes aren't reported. Democrat's have become masters of manipulating the numbers to provide FALSE stats on crime.
    Whenever the annual FBI report comes out and says crime is down, I just shake my head. What universe are they living in?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I love how they march about the death of George Floyd by a few bad cops. But they seem to care less about all the African Americans, killed by African Americans. Or the amount of innocent whites killed by African Americans. Something like 70% of all violent crime.

Here is a great website to put things in Perspective. Look at the thousands of shooting done each year toward themselves in just one part of the Country and something you will never see or hear about on CNN and the Propaganda networks.
    What a shame the police do not do a walk out and lets see what happens. You can bet the nation would be begging for them to come back.

https://heyjackass.com/