Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 125

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,373

    Default This pretty much explains it all

    Itís all fun and games until someone takes two in the chest.
    Last edited by DavidR; 06-27-2020 at 10:29 AM.

    muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    775

    Default

    It is for that very person and his companions that saw it happen. As a rule I avoid large cities due to traffic but now I'll avoid those due to mobs. But it's a pandemic, I'm not traveling anywhere anyway right now.

  3. #73

    Default

    I'm certainly not traveling anywhere I can't go armed right now.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Weíre traveling from West Palm to Raleigh this week. Itís I-95 the whole way until you hit I-40 in NC. Iíll take the bypass around Jacksonville to avoid that area. Spending one night at the halfway point in Brunswick, GA.

    P365 with XL grip at 12 plus 1 and a spare mag on me at all times. AR15 coming along in case of real trouble.

    muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Good thinking avoiding large cities. Raleigh is pretty crazy these days though so stay on your toes. (Traffic in Raleigh, back in 1999, was so bad I-40 actually came to a stop at certain times of the day).

    Good thinking also for reload and the AR 15. At different times in my life, I've packed along a rifle just in case.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Good thinking avoiding large cities. Raleigh is pretty crazy these days though so stay on your toes. (Traffic in Raleigh back in 1999 was so bad I-40 actually came to a stop at certain times of the day.

    Good thinking also for reload and the AR 15. At different times in my life, I've packed along a rifle just in case.
    Thankfully I wonít actually be in Raleigh. Last year my son moved from Raleigh to a small town 15 miles east. Good timing on that move. There is a small gun store and pistol range in north Raleigh that we might pay a visit to.

    muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Speaking of "explains it all".... anyone catch this from Tucker?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4

    As for the brandishing, it appears the victims had never held guns before in their lives. I wonder, given that, and the man's claims of "only doing civil rights cases" if he was opposed to the very guns he's holding then? SMH.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jax, Fla
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Nothing to be afraid of in Jacksonville but traffic, which has been less heavy than the olden days.
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Government Bureaucrats Carefully Check Paperwork on Their Behalf

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jax, Fla
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Speaking of "explains it all".... anyone catch this from Tucker?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4

    As for the brandishing, it appears the victims had never held guns before in their lives. I wonder, given that, and the man's claims of "only doing civil rights cases" if he was opposed to the very guns he's holding then? SMH.
    The McClosky's in St. Louis?
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Government Bureaucrats Carefully Check Paperwork on Their Behalf

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Nothing to be afraid of in Jacksonville but traffic, which has been less heavy than the olden days.
    I did see that local thugs hung in effigy a policeman with a pig for a head from an overpass over 95. That makes me think that if thereís a spontaneous riot that area of 95 could be a place where they block the road. As Iíll be traveling with my wife, adult disabled daughter and elderly mother in law, I prefer to avoid that possibility, however remote.

    muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters