Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

Default This pretty much explains it all

Itís all fun and games until someone takes two in the chest.
    Last edited by DavidR; 06-27-2020 at 10:29 AM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

It is for that very person and his companions that saw it happen. As a rule I avoid large cities due to traffic but now I'll avoid those due to mobs. But it's a pandemic, I'm not traveling anywhere anyway right now.

I'm certainly not traveling anywhere I can't go armed right now.

Weíre traveling from West Palm to Raleigh this week. Itís I-95 the whole way until you hit I-40 in NC. Iíll take the bypass around Jacksonville to avoid that area. Spending one night at the halfway point in Brunswick, GA.

P365 with XL grip at 12 plus 1 and a spare mag on me at all times. AR15 coming along in case of real trouble.

Good thinking avoiding large cities. Raleigh is pretty crazy these days though so stay on your toes. (Traffic in Raleigh, back in 1999, was so bad I-40 actually came to a stop at certain times of the day).

Good thinking also for reload and the AR 15. At different times in my life, I've packed along a rifle just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Good thinking avoiding large cities. Raleigh is pretty crazy these days though so stay on your toes. (Traffic in Raleigh back in 1999 was so bad I-40 actually came to a stop at certain times of the day.

Good thinking also for reload and the AR 15. At different times in my life, I've packed along a rifle just in case.
    Thankfully I wonít actually be in Raleigh. Last year my son moved from Raleigh to a small town 15 miles east. Good timing on that move. There is a small gun store and pistol range in north Raleigh that we might pay a visit to.

Speaking of "explains it all".... anyone catch this from Tucker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4

As for the brandishing, it appears the victims had never held guns before in their lives. I wonder, given that, and the man's claims of "only doing civil rights cases" if he was opposed to the very guns he's holding then? SMH.

Nothing to be afraid of in Jacksonville but traffic, which has been less heavy than the olden days.
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Government Bureaucrats Carefully Check Paperwork on Their Behalf

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Speaking of "explains it all".... anyone catch this from Tucker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4

As for the brandishing, it appears the victims had never held guns before in their lives. I wonder, given that, and the man's claims of "only doing civil rights cases" if he was opposed to the very guns he's holding then? SMH.
    The McClosky's in St. Louis?
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Government Bureaucrats Carefully Check Paperwork on Their Behalf

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Nothing to be afraid of in Jacksonville but traffic, which has been less heavy than the olden days.
    I did see that local thugs hung in effigy a policeman with a pig for a head from an overpass over 95. That makes me think that if thereís a spontaneous riot that area of 95 could be a place where they block the road. As Iíll be traveling with my wife, adult disabled daughter and elderly mother in law, I prefer to avoid that possibility, however remote.