Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    WOW Turtle.....with all of your dangerous exploits you have posted about, why do you still live where you do? Crack heads at gas station etc. and this with having to use pepper spray.
    Either you are a magnet for trouble or live in a horrible area?
    Crack heads at gas stations are pretty common across the country, I just happen to be open about it. I would love to move, my once "prime real estate street" isn't what it used to be, just like what is happening across the country. If I sold now, I'd take a huge loss, as the housing market is rather depressed. Every bad person on the planet is someone's neighbor.

If you'd like to make a donation to back up your advice, I wouldn't turn it down. PM me and I'll give you my mailing address.

I share what's happened to me because it's a release of sorts and I hope someone learns from it. It does seem that I have come into things most have not, but that's fine, as long as I keep winning.

Well we don't have these issues in Minnesota [Minneapolis is a separate country, run by fruitcakes that attract likeness]. Minneapolis also wants donations to rebuild the city THEY allowed to be burnt down.
    They are asking state and federal government to pay for damage they allowed to happen with lack of leadership.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Your area isn't like that yet....it's the "yet" you are forgetting. My street was always a very nice place to live, which is one reason I moved there, but then the opioid epidemic came, and things went down hill. Break ins, crazy behavior, mail theft, that all started about 2014.

I reported all of it to police and the answer was "what you are telling me is happening all over the county, every county, every state, all of the US." That's correct too.

Of course the enabling mayors are wanting someone else to pay for it! That's to be expected. Hopefully Trump says "you made your bed now lie in it." Bad behavior requires two things to occur: a bad person and for others to allow it. Unfortunately, your state has both.

For some reason, big cities go Demoncrap and they always allow this crap. I don't understand it, wouldn't allow it.