Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Wheelchairs are always black and that's a dog whistle to using black people to hold up the white race. Thus it is a racist sign of the patriarchy. LOL
    Mines Titanium and the way things are going I'm considering becoming a racist. Actually I already am, not against skin color but morons and losers and democrats.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Aw but the dance has just begun and when the snowflakes on the right side of the equation put away their PC manual and look around it will come to a halt quickly.
    Lot more guns in the hands of the good guys this time around.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The wheelchair I bought from Harbor Freight for the wife a few years back was chrome-plated. Made in China of course.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Aw but the dance has just begun and when the snowflakes on the right side of the equation put away their PC manual and look around it will come to a halt quickly.
    Lot more guns in the hands of the good guys this time around.
    People under estimate their power. And Power is what all this is about. They are showing they can burn, loot, defund the police, put Politicians across the Country in their pocket and side like we have never seen before in history. They are taking away rights, taking away the freedom of speech. Make no mistake, they WILL take away the 2nd Amendment rights. The Protest are just now starting, the are organizing all the time. Eventually they will go to more sophisticated methods like Pipe bombs etc.
    They could give a flying F about Floyd or Brooks. That is just a excuse to start their revolution.
    Look where we are right now. Almost a ammo shortage. Take away the right to bear arms is about Power. Power for honest law abiding citizen to not have the power to defend themselves. But you can bet our sweet a** they will still have guns just like they do right now.

Ask yourself this, why are they now destroying statutes like Christopher Columbus? It is not about the Civil War. Why? Why 1492?

https://www.amren.com/blog/2020/06/abolishing-1492/

10-4

NYC taking down a statue of their native son Teddy Roosevelt?
    Those folks have truly jumped the shark.
    -Rudyard Kipling

They are modern-day equivalents of the Bolsheviks and / or Nazis and they have most of the world cowed. Pretty soon, just like the Nazi symbol had to be on everything for that product to be sold, "BLM" will have to be on everything.

NASCAR'S "noose" was a hoax, just like all the other "noose" hoaxes but the point is the same. "You'd better march with us or you'll starve."

It was a way to pull the garage door down.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/bubba-w...crime-occurred

However, for a Leftist snowflake, what they crave most is to be felt sorry for..."oh you poor, poor victim." Bubba Wallace is just like the rest of the snowflakes, he's an insecure man, weak personality type, and they all crave attention and to be felt sorry for. A door pull. I figured it was a noose Wallace placed himself, AKA Smollet, or it was something innocuous (which it was) but something an ignorant snowflake would see as "heinous." He wanted---he needed---a boogeyman in his life. He's a loser but he's surrounded by cowards.

I see in Minneapolis that 111 people have been shot since Memorial Day, and the police responding to some of the incidents were met by angry mobs throwing stuff at them.
    It appears the anarchists have plenty of useful idiots doing their dirty work for them.
    -Rudyard Kipling

So it was a noose. So what. People tie nooses all the time, that does not mean it is racist. The noose was there since fall of 2019. Who tied it when, and did they know at the time Bubba would be using that garage? A bunch of crap over nothing. I guess the word game Hangman is racist if you use a lead pencil.

Caught some Bubba Wallace on ESPN just a few minutes ago and it is clear this man loves himself very, very much. It's also clear he doesn't care about anyone but himself and he's not very bright.

How do I know all this? I pay attention to what people say, how they say it, and for what reasons they give.

He kept referring to himself whenever he could......when he talked about "group of new fans, excited about me, here for me.....not social distancing but that's OK, what they are doing is important."

See, he is getting attention.....it's OK if some of those people die as a result of it. This man is a narcissist and not a very smart one. He's insecure and self-centered, which is common for such people.