Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    Bert, buddy...I believe you summed up the source of your angst in your first sentence:
    "I’m exhausted trying to figure out what we’re all supposed to do, believe, and be outraged by next."
    With respect Sir, I'm going to recommend that you STOP caring about the "supposed to" stuff...and just be yourself. Believe in what you have always believed in, be outraged by what has always outraged you.You got this far with your own core values and beliefs...why change them now..??

Great comment guido4198. You should post more often.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    That will make you popular on Facebook.
    Good ‘cause that’s on my bucket list.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I had this next door neighbor who has since passed away who was a real character. He was in his mid-70’s, retired army chief warrant officer who’s career spanned the entire Vietnam era. I was in my mid 40’s and he could work circles around me even after 2 open heart surgeries. Real honorable guy. He liked to talk about lots of different things. One day he said something that was very politically incorrect , not mean, just politically incorrect. So I said to him “don’t you know you need to be sensitive to everyone else these days?” He busted out laughing and said “I say what I want and don’t have to care what anyone thinks, I’m old!” And then he busted out laughing again.

Ive always thought the same way. Always try to set the standard of how I live higher than the norm so if folks are intimidated by that, that’s their problem I figure.
    I can relate
    Attached Images Attached Images

Atlanta cop charged.

Did you really think there would be any other outcome? During the riots a couple weeks ago the DA said that when the now fired and criminally charged officers used tasers to get two teenagers out of their car after trying to run that the Police taser used was considered deadly force but if an African American drunk driver fights with an officer and takes his deadly force taser away and fires it at the officer it's just a minor inconvenience and should be overlooked and no harm no foul........I see where the OP was coming from and I too am confused about how the justice system works anymore......

Default This pretty much explains it all

It’s pretty clear to me how it works.

Atlanta has officially been turned over to criminals, thugs and gangs. No police officer in his right mind will arrest anyone who resists at all.

I didn't write what was in the first post, thought I put that at the end. But I do understand how people are so mixed up these days on everything going on as no two supposedly "responsible" talking heads ever say the same thing, and no one person of the same ilk will repeat what they said yesterday.

I never bought in to being PC, even when in the military. I did have to find a way to be somewhat tactful, depending on who I was talking with/to. After I retired in 2008, I could give a rat's rear end what anyone thinks about me due to the words that come out of my mouth (wife excluded.) I don't care if I piss someone off for what I say due to I offended their sensibilities. I don't think I have any sensibilities myself.

I just like the way whoever wrote what I posted showed the hypocrisy of our world at this day and time. If anyone on here has some liberal friends, please pass this on to them just to get their ideas about it. Don't want to start any fights or end a friendship, just want to hear what a liberal would think of these words.

What liberals think? Oxymoron?

I stand by my earlier statement. They simply repeat the woke mantra of the day as evidenced by the fact that what they say today is completely different than what they said yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    What liberals think? Oxymoron?

I stand by my earlier statement. They simply repeat the woke mantra of the day as evidenced by the fact that what they say today is completely different than what they said yesterday.

My observation is that liberals don't think, they "feel".

Quote Originally Posted by Funflyer View Post
    No, this explains it all.

Thanks for posting that. A wise voice from the past that I have forgotten in time.