CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This pretty much explains it all

After seeing an Atlanta Police Officer completely thrown under the bus today by our corrupt DA for no other reason than to appease the street protesters who would riot again if there was a lesser charge makes me have second thoughts about this whole legal CCW thing....A Police Officer is charged with Felony Murder for following his training and doing his job which could cost him a life term in prison and it makes me wonder what would happen to me a 62 year old white man with a legal CCW permit if God forbid I was forced to defend myself from a young teen trying to rob or carjack me who just happened to be African American....Most likely I would spend my life savings and have to sell the house to pay an attorney and would still go to prison which for someone my age would be a life sentence.....Not sure if it wouldn't be better to just give up my stuff and let the kid go, Either way, kill him or give him my car and money I lose but as the old saying goes, I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 doesn't seem to have the same meaning anymore because in the courtroom today justice isn't blind but rather totally sees in black and white so right and wrong have gone out the window and justice is solely based on mob mentality......
    Last edited by getsome; 06-17-2020 at 09:02 PM.

USCCA carry insurance

Stuff, just give it to the bastards. Life threat to you or your family or in my case even a bystander 2 to the body and the rest of the mag to the face.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    USCCA carry insurance
    I have a great idea, they should start marketing their product to the PO-lice, probably be a huge seller because nobody else seems to have their back...

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I got a great idea, they should start marketing their product to the PO-lice, probably be a huge seller because nobody else seems to have their back...
    Id like to watch how this plays out long term if they report it. I’m wondering if this one is a show and in about 6 months the DA decides the police union has more money and perseverance than they do. At least I thought that’s what the Police union was supposed to do. If not, USCCA - Police Version.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Don't forget that the idiot went over and stood on Brooks shoulders after he was down. I think that guy was a certifiable as* hole and only marginally better than Brooks when you look at his record.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Don't forget that the idiot went over and stood on Brooks shoulders after he was down. I think that guy was a certifiable as* hole and only marginally better than Brooks when you look at his record.
    Have not seen that video which I'm sure the media would have shown it if they had it. The media did not show the cop giving Brooks CPR and telling him to keep breathing until the medic arrived. It's almost like the media has an agenda or something.

What record is that? Did the cop have felony child neglect, drunk driving, and resisting arrest/fighting cops/taking weapons from cops/shooting at cops on his record also?

I am generally opposed to "qualified immunity" in all areas of work for everyone but if you thought cops were "useless" before or recruitment was down before......you are in for a shock very quickly.

Getsome: as self defenders we aren't duty bound to apprehend attackers, which police once were (not now apparently). But yes, even blacks better pray they get attacked by whites.

The confusion is by design. They hope you'll just give up and accept their rule.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    After seeing an Atlanta Police Officer completely thrown under the bus today by our corrupt DA for no other reason than to appease the street protesters who would riot again if there was a lesser charge makes me have second thoughts about this whole legal CCW thing....A Police Officer is charged with Felony Murder for following his training and doing his job which could cost him a life term in prison and it makes me wonder what would happen to me a 62 year old white man with a legal CCW permit if God forbid I was forced to defend myself from a young teen trying to rob or carjack me who just happened to be African American....Most likely I would spend my life savings and have to sell the house to pay an attorney and would still go to prison which for someone my age would be a life sentence.....Not sure if it wouldn't be better to just give up my stuff and let the kid go, Either way, kill him or give him my car and money I lose but as the old saying goes, I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 doesn't seem to have the same meaning anymore because in the courtroom today justice isn't blind but rather totally sees in black and white so right and wrong have gone out the window and justice is solely based on mob mentality......
    I have been hi-jacked, let the piece of crap have the thing. At the time I did not have a EDC. But even so, shoot the guy and most likely would go to jail. Remember he has more rights than you do. What I would like to do cannot be posted on this forum.
    By the way, they caught the scum bag driving my car about a month later. He got off, I could not prove it was him. He just laughed at me when the judge released him. Both myself and the Cop that did the arrest were totally disgusted.

A friend and I were having a firearm discussion yesterday. He is NOT a firearm owner and at this current time, does not want to be. Do I think it's foolish? Of course, but I don't judge. He knows how I feel on the subject. Anyway, he tells me that over the last few months, he and his wife have been noticing the latest trends, and may be thinking about getting some type of firearm for the house. I told him to save his money, and use it to buy more stuff for the garden. I told him that he wasn't even close enough to being in the correct frame of mind to be an owner. He's thinking shotgun at this point. I said(cause I can) you and the wife sleep so soundly that anyone could come in your house at night. You'd never get to it in time, so save your money. He doesn't even really want to shoot it, just have it, just in case. I told him to save his money and use it for more stuff for the garden. I asked him if he ever gave it a thought about the after. After he blows someone out the kitchen door with 2 shots from an 870 with sabots. He said actually, no. I said that's where your life as you know it ends. As getsome mentioned about the after, I think about the after every day. Is it worth it to have your house torn apart, being put in jail, having to get an attorney, being investigated, being reamed by a DA who tells everyone that the accused used sabots, so he must have been just waiting for the opportunity to use them????????????? I told my friend that he has to be prepared for the after, not just the physical act. Depending on where you are in the U.S., things can go good or they can go bad. I told him to use the gun money for stuff for the garden. He mentioned the fact that I carry, so I must have decided that it was worth it. I just told him that I don't want to go out like that. I don't want to make some other thugs life easier at my expense. I enjoy life and I would like to continue doing so. I don't want someone harming my wife, or breaking in to my home. I don't want to be accosted in a parking lot. I'm also well aware of the after. He said it himself. The world is becoming a scary place especially for "sheep". He said that's a lot to digest, and I said yes it is................................................ ....................