Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Notify me when in stock"

Default "Notify me when in stock"

Was just perusing Grabagun, looking at the prices for various Kahr models (considering another private buy). Every single model but the 25th anniversary K9 is out of stock. Does this reflect something at Kahr - or is it because people don't actually hate the "long" DAO trigger as much as claimed on internet forums?

No doubt. I love the DA Kahr triggers. Smoothest DA out there, IMO. Even when I carry an old school SIG, I carry in DA, and the follow up shots are obviously SA.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t read too much into it. Gun sales are up 70% this year, most places don’t keep a large inventory of Kahrs and being a small company, Kahr may have limitations on how much it can ramp up production.

From what I’ve seen, people have been buying anything they can get their hands on.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I wouldn’t read too much into it. Gun sales are up 70% this year, most places don’t keep a large inventory of Kahrs and being a small company, Kahr may have limitations on how much it can ramp up production.

From what I’ve seen, people have been buying anything they can get their hands on.
    Yeah, you're probably right. Last trip to the sporting goods store, the usually well-stocked gun counter was pretty short of handguns. Except for revolvers. And that normally makes up a small fraction of what's in stock.

I checked on the handgun ammo outof curiosity. Nothing left but two boxes of .40s&w. I can only imagine what it feels like to be caught short and see this.

Hey Freeme, as someone else here posted, Sportsman’s Warehouse has the Kahr KP9094 (the P9) on sale right now for $370. That’s more that $150 off the usual price online anywhere, which is an outstanding buy. Looks like they are still in stock.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

9mm range ammo is mostly unobtanium.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Hey Freeme, as someone else here posted, Sportsman’s Warehouse has the Kahr KP9094 (the P9) on sale right now for $370. That’s more that $150 off the usual price online anywhere, which is an outstanding buy. Looks like they are still in stock.
    You're a baaaad influence!

(Thanks)

That was a smokin' deal! Flat black slide P9 with two 7-round and one 8-round mag, in padded lockable case. It's still on, and still in stock....

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...stol/p/1456699

Almost all guns all guns except 22s at grabagun are notify me. I was looking for a CZ-75 BD and then started going through all guns. Not surprising as there have been 8.3 million guns sold since March.

It's not like I needed another gun. But I was just looking out of curiosity, and when I saw that deal..... I couldn't pass it up. Only problem now is - I need a holster. It didn't occur to me that my K9 holsters wouldn't fit the P9.