Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Complimented two open carriers today in Lowe's.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    but I'm thinking it would be wise to expect things to really blow up for a while when Trump wins re-election. You think hair was on fire the last time....just wait.
    Thats what I’m thinking too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Don’t care what y’all think about the .380.... my CT380 is a fine shooter and a really neat little gun!
    I hear ya Brother.

Symbolism: right after the election and Trump has 4 more years.

All the families enemies-BLM, Omar,Antifa- America's enemies "Do you denounce Satan? I Do!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfbYp9oaIT8

Well I can tell you this, ammo prices are out of control, I went to my LGS today for a new box of ammo (I recycle my carry ammo every 3-4 months) just to be sure it will go bang if need be but the last box of Sig V Crown 124 grain 9 mm I bought was $29.00 for 20 rounds which to me was pretty high but today's price was $42.00 for 20 rounds which is crazy....I paid it but but I'm not a rich man and maybe I'll rethink range time in the future and hang on to what ammo I have no matter how old it is......Two bucks a pop is just stupid expensive....

Yep - ammo prices out of control. TargetSportsUSA has their store branded 9mm range ammo at $18 for a 50 round box.

Now that I’m retired I’ll be shooting more. Perfect timing. I bought 5 boxes at that outrageous price as there isn’t much available anywhere and I don’t expect that to change for a long time. Told wifey that with the economy in bad shape we’ll be eating dog food next week.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.