CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Report from Gettysburg - 7/3/20.

Spent all day at Gettysburg. I was curious to see what kind of response there would be to ANTIFA's threats. I've never seen anything like this - ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE.

Spoke to a few Park Service guides. They cancelled their free tours this weekend, and they're on high alert. Tours are still available from several private tour companies.

The PA Militia is indeed out in force, as well as the PA State Police, police from surrounding towns, the FBI, and even Homeland Security.
    We were told that the Hell's Angels and the Pagan motorcycle clubs have agreed to join forces and help protect the monuments and National Park.
    It really warms my heart to see Americans pull together like this. I saw no racism, no rude behavior - nothing but high moral and patriotism. As it should be. Made me so proud to be an American. Heaven help anyone that attacks us.

Gary - your 8th Ohio boys were some kind of special. On the second and third day of the battle, they were a few hundred yards out in front of the main Union position on a skirmish line (see pics). During Pickett's Charge, there were 13,000+ rebels headed straight for their 209 man group. The 8th Ohio didn't run - they attacked.

Attachment 16876Attachment 16878Attachment 16879
    Thats awesome.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

On this day, let no man forget, He is from OLD VIRGINIA! PICKETTS CHARGE

MAY GOD BLESS VIRGINIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC7bYDBj_eA

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Report from Gettysburg - 7/3/20.

Spent all day at Gettysburg. I was curious to see what kind of response there would be to ANTIFA's threats. I've never seen anything like this - ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE.

Spoke to a few Park Service guides. They cancelled their free tours this weekend, and they're on high alert. Tours are still available from several private tour companies.

The PA Militia is indeed out in force, as well as the PA State Police, police from surrounding towns, the FBI, and even Homeland Security.
    We were told that the Hell's Angels and the Pagan motorcycle clubs have agreed to join forces and help protect the monuments and National Park.
    It really warms my heart to see Americans pull together like this. I saw no racism, no rude behavior - nothing but high moral and patriotism. As it should be. Made me so proud to be an American. Heaven help anyone that attacks us.

Gary - your 8th Ohio boys were some kind of special. On the second and third day of the battle, they were a few hundred yards out in front of the main Union position on a skirmish line (see pics). During Pickett's Charge, there were 13,000+ rebels headed straight for their 209 man group. The 8th Ohio didn't run - they attacked.

Attachment 16876Attachment 16878Attachment 16879
    Thank you sir!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

My have a relative that's in a motorcycle club and he told me "they would love to meet up with ANTIFA sometime." He also told me club requirements included being a veteran with an honorable discharge and that he knew some of the bikers that went up to Gettysburg.

I'm not a big fan of what some of those clubs are involved in but if they are defending statues and monuments, that's a very good thing and they deserve praise.