Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July Jumble

Default July Jumble

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

-Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    So taboo today! Lol!

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

-Rudyard Kipling

-Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Y'know....I've traveled the states extensively, especially west of the Mississippi - and near as I can tell, that looks pretty accurate.

Little Johnny....

The first grade teacher was starting a new lesson on multi-syllable words, she thought it would be a good idea to ask a few of the children examples of words with more that one syllable.Jane, Do you know any multi-syllable words?After some thought Jane proudly replied with Monday.Great Jane that has two syllables, Mon......dayDoes anyone know another word.I do, I do, me me me replied Johnny.Knowing Johnny's more mature sense of humor she picks Mike instead.Ok Mike, what is your word.Saturday. says, Mike.Great, that has three syllables.Not wanting to be outdone Johnny says " I know a four syllable word, pick me....."Not thinking he can do any harm with a word that large the teacher reluctantly says, "O.K.Johnny what is your four syllable word?"Johnny proudly says, "Mas...tur...ba...tion."Shocked, the teacher, trying to retain her composure says, "Wow, Johnny, four syllables, that certainly is a mouthful"No Maam, your thinking of blow job, and that's only two syllables.
    "Life Member NRA"

Fred and Mary got married, but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's parent's home for their first night together.In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.She replies, "No".Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"She replies, "No."Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"His mom replies, "Never mind what you think!Eat your lunch and go back to school."After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"His mom says "No."He asks, "Do you know what I think?"His Mom replies, "Ok, do tell me what you think?"He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."
    "Life Member NRA"