Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Freedom

Default Freedom

I watched President Trumps rally from Mount Rushmore and I was so impressed with how he spoke without paper or a monitor and with what he had to say, That was the greatest speech I have ever heard...I listened to President Reagan after the Challenger disaster and President George W Bush after 9/11 2001 but President Trump's speech was fantastic and right on the money....We have such a Patriot as our President and we must support him and vote to keep this country great.....Thank God for this Country and for a President who is not afraid to speak his mind about how things really are.... God bless America and happy Independence Day to everyone......
    Last edited by getsome; 07-04-2020 at 05:15 PM.

I was impressed by Governor Noem, too. She may go far in politics.

Happy Fourth of July!

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Amen to both the above posts.
    I chuckled when Trump trolled them a bit at the end with a National park full of statues or great Americans comment.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Totally agree. I've heard people say they won't vote for him because of his demeanor. I'm not going hunting or fishing with him. Not going to have a beer with him Not going to spend weekends with him. Not having him over for dinner. American people WAKE UP!! This isn't a popularity contest. Either put him in another four years or suffer the consequences.

A friend sent me a post.

Voting for Biden because you don't want Trump for president is like eating a dog turd cause you don't like broccoli.

Words to live by. Get the media and Pelosi off his back and let him get r dun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Never hire based on personality: hire based on likelihood of a good job.