Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you heard from anti gun but new gun owners lately?

Found this tidbit just now...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...icans-buy-guns

Should have stock in S&W!

If that was a one day increase, great. If it was one or two months maybe, if it was since the first of the year it was pitafull. Only reason to own that stock is because you like guns and want to show off the stock certificate. It may be a stock to buy now because future earnings will be up so the price may rise. I did much better that that in my stocks. Nice sentiment, but not a way to finance a retirement.

New gun owners at the beginning of the Virus were lined up around the Biggest gun store we have in my area. Then the Revolution hit and now no line. Why the place is bare of Firearms and ammo. Here is something that really struck me. I have been going to this gun shop for a few decades. Knew most of the staff for years. I walked into the shop the other day and I only saw one of the original staff. This shop has a gun range. Myself and about two others were the only one's shooting. Two of the three bays had no one. I asked on of the newbie's what happen to all the staff. He said they quit and had to find new jobs.
    So here is the Thing, the BLM's goal led by Soros and company want to wreck the Nations's economy. Even having Democrats like OMAR saying so publicly. The World Trade Center in New York was done by Terrorist who also wanted to wreck the Economy. Now Deblasio is doing just that. The ammo shortage is not a cycle. The shortage is from a Destablized market.

These Terrorist across the Country should be declared as Terrorist and treated just like AL Qaeda. They hit our country when the country was Down. Destroying Business's by burning looting etc. So now even gun store owners are going to see a terrible shut down in the coming months. Just watch.

Please do not call this a cycle. That is insulting to every Good American in this country.