Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still going to watch NFL football this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let me add another way to think about this question. If I find myself at home when one of their games is on TV, I might very well tune into it for a brief time. Understand...I couldn't possibly care less about the NFL. Don't watch their games, don't care about ANY of the teams and haven't for a VERY long time. What I do care about is the influence this gang of thugs seems to be having in my country. If you WISH the NFL would get up off their knees...the ONLY way that will happen is if enough people make direct contact with the SPONSORS and advise them that you will make every effort to avoid their product until they stop supporting the NFL. The folks who provide the BILLIONS of dollars that is spread around to the teams from the TV contract will pay attention IF...if the networks can't sell commercial time on NFL games. You can bet there will be a serious meeting to figure out how to get America to tune in again.

Exactly guido4198 ..... The NFL runs off of TV advertising money and I seriously doubt there will be many fans paying big bucks to watch in person this year if they even play at all.....Today the league announced that 72 players have tested positive for Covid-19 and training camp hasn't even started yet so I don't see any way there can be a football season this year which is fine with me.....The average NFL player is a street thug that has never had to do anything but play a kids game and are given a free college education and once drafted to pro ball thinks they are God's gift to the world....The NFL announced last week that they will play the song "Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing" also known as the Black National Anthem BEFORE the Star Spangled Banner and let the players have helmet decals or jersey patches with BLM or the names of victims of Police brutality.....Captain Wus Roger Goodell is going to allow players to take a knee without any fear of league consequences and is doing everything in his power to get any team to hire Commie Kaeperdick back to be league BLM cheerleader....

The current situation with pro football is beyond stupid and I'm now done with all the PC foolishness and will enjoy doing something else on Sunday afternoons like take a nap......

I didn't watch last year and definitely won't this year. Screw the NFL.
    I enjoy college football more, anyway. Though, the college season may be in jeopardy.
    MK9 Elite w/Night Sights / Wood Grips
    P380 w/Night Sights
    Glock 30 w/ TruGlo TFX Pro / Streamlight TLR-6
    Glock 26 Gen 5 w/Night Sights
    Glock 42 TruGlo TFX Pro
    Sig P365 w/Night Sights / CT Green Laser
    HK VP9SK w/Night Sights
    Walther PPQ M2 45acp w/TruGlo TFX Pro / TLR-7

Used to be a big deal years ago.
    Tailgated and watched many Tampa Bay games with friends.
    Once the kneeling political crap started I lost interest.
    Haven't watched a game in years...

What's football???

Naw, no NFL for me last year nor this year...

I don't miss it.
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

According to WIKI
    "During an interview with talk show host Andy Cohen,
    Fox lead commentator Joe Buck stated that the network had not ruled out the possibility of using artificial crowd noise
    on its telecasts to make up for the possibility of limited or
    no attendance at games,
    and that Fox was also exploring the possibility of masking empty stands with
    CGI crowds"

Holly Molly!
    Why not CGI the players too and just broadcast a Madden video game?