Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: first post waiting for moderation?

Default first post waiting for moderation?

For my first post ever on this website, I posted to the cant get slide to come off... thread in the Kahr-Tech forum, with my own story of that problem with my P380. I think that was a couple days ago. At the time, the website said something about my post needing to wait for moderator approval. It hasn't shown up in the thread yet, so it's probably still waiting, but I haven't found any way to check that, or even see if my in-moderation post actually exists and is waiting for a human being to look at it. Is there anything else I should do to get it out of limbo?

Btw, I've owned the larger Kahrs for probably 15+ years, but the .380 ACP caliber Kahrs are new to me. The P380 and CW380 caught my eye due to being only slightly bigger than the Kel-Tec P3AT and P32, but with a better trigger, and much better (available) sights. I was leery of the reports of sporadic unreliability, but the fantastic info on extractor tension from markman in the "New cw380 first shots" thread convinced me to go ahead and try out the .380 Kahrs.

I'm not seeing your post in the kahr tech section.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It should be good now.
    FWIW, I've never been notified by the software that a post or thread needs approval. I just fix them as I stumble across them or when somebody inquires.
    How about you Colonel?
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Welcome atp, glad you found us...sorry you had a problem posting the first time but you're good to go now....Our mod Greg gb6491 is a super nice guy and has forgotten more things about guns than most people will ever know and our other mod Bawanna is a great guy too (By the way Bawanna, why aren't you a "Super Moderator" like Greg?) I'd file a grievance if I's you but anyway welcome atp and stop by often, this is a nice place to hang out and lots of Kahr knowledge here and folks that love gun talk....

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    It should be good now.
    FWIW, I've never been notified by the software that a post or thread needs approval. I just fix them as I stumble across them or when somebody inquires.
    How about you Colonel?
    Regards,
    Greg
    Same with me Greg, never been notified. Maybe we should check with the big guy in the big office?
    Getsome, I am a Supermoderator for whatever good that does, but I was bestowed the Colonel title which fills that slot. Best job I ever had and around here usually pretty easy. Where else can you make friends on the job and ban those you don't like.
    Once in a while we get some rabble but that can sometimes be fun too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I think "rabble" is also known as Jocko. Welcome to the form atp. Where abouts are you in NH? I am originally from Mass. I have family in NH.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Where abouts are you in NH?
    Just west of Nashua. I shoot at NFGA in Merrimack.

Cool. I used to race in Epping and have family in Danbury. Grew up in Arlington area. Used to hit the Tyngsboro drive in many years ago.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!