Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dazed and Confused

Hi Artie, welcome to Kahrtalk....The information about the cardboard fans came from our local, very liberal newspaper the Atlanta Journal Constitution so I'm not surprised they got it wrong....What a strange time it is....To your Sister in Law I say THANK YOU for the job she is doing as a front line health care worker and please stay safe....The Chinese Virus is very real and we all have to do our best to beat this thing they allowed to happen to the world but we are Americans and we will overcome...

RIP Cannon Hinnant....The 5 year old little white boy was laid to rest today in Wilson N.C. after his next door neighbor 25 year old Derrius Sessoms who is black walked up to the child who was riding his bike in the driveway and shot him in the head point blank and then calmly got in his car and drove away....The family is shattered and said they had no previous problems or bad blood with the neighbors......I have a few questions, why are there no riots, looting and businesses being burned in downtown Wilson N.C.? Why hasn't this story been all over the national news and what would the coverage have been if a 25 year old white man walked over to his neighbors driveway and shot a 5 year old black child in the head...I wonder if that might have gotten more attention?

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Hi Artie, welcome to Kahrtalk....The information about the cardboard fans came from our local, very liberal newspaper the Atlanta Journal Constitution so I'm not surprised they got it wrong....What a strange time it is....To your Sister in Law I say THANK YOU for the job she is doing as a front line health care worker and please stay safe....The Chinese Virus is very real and we all have to do our best to beat this thing they allowed to happen to the world but we are Americans and we will overcome...
    I lived in Atlanta back in the mid 80’s and we called the paper the Atlanta Urinal Constipation. I thought it was funny then but sounds like it might fit now more than it fit Back then.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

RIP Cannon Hinnant....The 5 year old little white boy was laid to rest today in Wilson N.C. after his next door neighbor 25 year old Derrius Sessoms who is black walked up to the child who was riding his bike in the driveway and shot him in the head point blank and then calmly got in his car and drove away....The family is shattered and said they had no previous problems or bad blood with the neighbors......I have a few questions, why are there no riots, looting and businesses being burned in downtown Wilson N.C.? Why hasn't this story been all over the national news and what would the coverage have been if a 25 year old white man walked over to his neighbors driveway and shot a 5 year old black child in the head...I wonder if that might have gotten more attention?
    Why couldn't I have been there to provide instant eye for an eye or even prevent this tribal atrocity.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The media will dutifully report it, but there will be no dramatic 24/7 repeat coverage.
    Not all lives matter to them.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Reckon so, seems some lives don't matter at all...