Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dazed and Confused

I'm usually not terribly vocal in politics although I'm usually strong minded.
    This time it's different, there are enough commy, marxist, traitors already in elected positions that losing this election with the dimentia patient winning would just have horrible repercussions. Friends tell me, hey we survived Clintons, and Obama we could get past this but I really don't think so.

Thus ends my political rant on this forum as we prefer to avoid it here and I'm supposed to set an example which I do a very poor job of doing, just a weak spot in my exterior I reckon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Unfortunately Bawanna, I think you are right. This election is probably the most critical in my life, and there is no way we can afford to lose it. Yes, we survived Clinton and Obama, but can we survive Marxism? I think NOT. I just heard today that Susan Rice is the #1 pick for Bidin's VP, and she could be a real threat. We can only hope that all of the President's supporter will GET OUT AND VOTE.

Now I'm finished too!!!

^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^ Just ordered my Red Trump 2024 hat....That should really pi$$ um off....I'm done too
    Last edited by getsome; 08-05-2020 at 11:52 AM.

I guess you saw the article where the Elderly Black Man that had signs put out supporting trump and wearing a Trump Hat, was shot down in cold Blood in his predominately Black neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    I guess you saw the article where the Elderly Black Man that had signs put out supporting trump and wearing a Trump Hat, was shot down in cold Blood in his predominately Black neighborhood.
    We've got to fight racism and clearly the man had internalized whiteness. He was an oreo and had to be stopped.

**Liberal Mode now disabled.**

The lunacy of the Left is fascinating.....I wish I had majored in psychology, I'd write my thesis on it (not that any psychology department would allow that, of course).

Is it time to characterize the violent rioters, and anarchists in general) as sufferers of a mental disease?

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    Is it time to characterize the violent rioters, and anarchists in general) as sufferers of a mental disease?
    We need to classify them as Terrorist. And treat them like Terrorist.
    Definition from the FBI website.
    And most clearly this is a act to destroy this Country's Economic stability with a group of Marxists ideological revolutionist. Start doing the homework and the more you do, the more you understand who is behind this, what they intend to do and where the money comes from.

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    No, I haven’t.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

An Active-Duty Officer Analyzes the Latest George Floyd Video

Bob Peele, American Renaissance, August 6, 2020

"Unless you have put on a uniform and a gun belt and tried to arrest a violent, powerful black man, don’t tell the world what the officers should have done. If you think you know how to arrest a large, uncooperative black man on illegal stimulants, well, just try it. Many cities are talking about sending unarmed civilian teams instead of police officers to handle people like Floyd. I say, good luck to them."

https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...e-floyd-video/

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I watched an Atlanta Braves game earlier in the week and I understand that there are no fans allowed in the park because of the virus but I noticed there were pictures of fans placed all around the park to make it look like things were normal and I thought it was pretty stupid but enjoyed watching the game but in the paper today it seems people are paying 50 bucks to have their picture printed on a cardboard cut out so they can look for themselves on TV.....The seats behind home plate are selling for much more so you can see your smiling cardboard self for every pitch, didn't say how much they cost but I can think of about ten million things you could spend money on such as food banks to help people who have lost jobs and really could use that money to get through this mess.....We've lost our minds
    When I was watching a game it was explained that the cutouts were family members. One of them a players new baby. They showed video of players and coaches going thru the cutouts finding cutouts of family and having a good time of it.

I wouldn't pay to have my cutout there but I would pay for my sis in law to have a cutout there. She is a Braves fan. She could use the awesomeness and she deserves it taking care of COVID patients.