Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hots for a CZ-75

Default Hots for a CZ-75

About two months ago I got the hots for a CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical. Of course they were unavailable like most other guns. I found the best price at Kentucky Gun Company so I put in my E-Mail address so they could notify me when they came in in October. I kept watching them on Gunbroker but they were running a $100+ premium. I kept checking Ky Gun Co site to see if they showed up early. Last Saturday they listed them as in stock. They never notified me. Anyway I ordered one and I'm waiting for it to show up at my FFL guy. I checked the site on Sunday and they were sold out again. So, I learned a lesson without any cost this time. I plan on getting the 22LR kit for it if I like it as much as I think I will. It would take a lot of shooting to justify the cost though

I think Kentucky gun company has a deal with CZ because I’ve seen them have good stock and better prices at times than other places. Watch out though, CZ are like potato chips, you can’t have just one...

Last edited by yqtszhj; 08-07-2020 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Add pic
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

OK yqtszhj, I gotta ask. Which one is your favorite? Ok, you can pick two.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Now THAT is a great CZ collection or addiction. yqtszhj is the cz candy man around here. Keeps posting pictures and getting us hooked. Don’t visit the CZ websites unless your wallet is stuffed and needs to be relieved. First it the pistols then it’s pimping them out $$$$$$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    OK yqtszhj, I gotta ask. Which one is your favorite? Ok, you can pick two.
    Well, that’s a really hard question.

The P-07 I can pick up after 2 years in the safe and shoot bullseyes with it like I shoot it every day.

The P-10c (Glock killer) fits the hand the perfect, has almost a single action trigger feel every shot, and reset is super short. I can shoot it accurate and fast because recoil is almost zero for some reason.

I really like the lighter weight of the full sized polymer framed SP-01 Phantom And it holds a lot of lead.
    And the 2075 RAMI shoots like a much bigger gun even it’s a sub compact. Plus I’ve put a Cajun Gun Works trigger and spring kit in these 2 along with a polish job on the trigger and the triggers are slick as glass both DA and SA. Plus I got really good deals on both of those when I bought them which makes it even sweeter.

If I could only keep 2, it would be the RAMI and the SP-01 Phantom because they can both use the original style cheap full sized mags.

If I could only keep 1....... it would be the .................. the RAMI I think. Because I can carry it IWB, OWB, And even make pocket carry work in a pinch.

But I don’t have to decide because sadly they’re all in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico from where my boat sank.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    First it the pistols then it’s pimping them out $$$$$$$$$.
    Ain’t that the truth.

Visit here:

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I really like the lighter weight of the full sized polymer framed SP-01 Phantom And it holds a lot of lead.
    Yep, I agree and it's my favorite of the CZ pistols I have
    regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

What’s the GPS location, I’ll fire up the salvage vessel. A kings bounty awaits!

Well, we started sinking in the Gulf but there was a slight current so best we figure it settled here.

64.30’.3.99 Latitude
    -165.24’.23.00 Longitude

LATITUDE 64° 30' 3.9996"

LONGITUDE:

Visit here:

Well it appears your sending me to the Bering Sea off the Alaska coast. I best get a move on before I need the ice breaker attachment.