Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: Best pocket holster for PM40

Default Best pocket holster for PM40

Anyone pocket carry a PM40?

What's the best holster?

Hello sudo and welcome to Kahrtalk....I pocket carry a PM9 in a Sticky holster and have found it works great and is easy to carry in a pair of jeans front pocket....A PM40 is the same size and a Sticky MD-1 works perfectly and for 30 bucks or so you can't do better....I have tried so many holsters that didn't work but the Sticky does....Google Sticky Holsters and order a MD-1 and you will be good to go.....Again welcome aboard....

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Hello sudo and welcome to Kahrtalk....I pocket carry a PM9 in a Sticky holster and have found it works great and is easy to carry in a pair of jeans front pocket....A PM40 is the same size and a Sticky MD-1 works perfectly and for 30 bucks or so you can't do better....I have tried so many holsters that didn't work but the Sticky does....Google Sticky Holsters and order a MD-1 and you will be good to go.....Again welcome aboard....
    +1

Sticky for my PM9 and my P380. I tried two other brands, and neither of them stayed in place like the Sticky. You can even shove the Sticky in your waist ban and it will stay in place.

I like DeSantis Nemesis and Super Fly pocket holsters.
    My MK40 rides in a Super Fly sometimes, but it's really a bit heavy for pocket carry.
    Other lighter guns work great.